Author Topic: 30AC Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!  (Read 115475 times)

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!
« Reply #420 on: July 23, 2008, 09:57 AM »
Well the TRU I got my Falcon at seems to have no room. They moved the SW stuff to a smaller section only to be replace with wrestling toys  ??? They went from more than half of an aisle to the corner of another one. And the front of the store display is Batman with a ton of product littering the shelf and no where else to put them. WM on the other hand just hasnt stocked in 3 months...aside from putting the Falcons out early. No store that I know of has put the 30AC on sale yet...and knowing CDN TRUs it will be 5 years before they do that.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #421 on: August 6, 2008, 06:19 PM »
Went to Walmart over the weekend and found where they moved all the 30AC stuff they'd had stocked before Legacy/Clone Wars stuff had dropped, it was in a isle with all the other discounted items were but the figures still scanned at full price.  No vehicle though, but I'm keeping my eyes peeled when the price drops and hopefully scoring on the load of Tri-droids they still have.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #422 on: August 7, 2008, 09:50 AM »
Went to Walmart over the weekend and found where they moved all the 30AC stuff they'd had stocked before Legacy/Clone Wars stuff had dropped, it was in a isle with all the other discounted items were but the figures still scanned at full price. 

That kills me. They always do that. Clearancing stuff out without putting it on clearance.  :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #423 on: August 8, 2008, 05:33 PM »
Went to Walmart over the weekend and found where they moved all the 30AC stuff they'd had stocked before Legacy/Clone Wars stuff had dropped, it was in a isle with all the other discounted items were but the figures still scanned at full price. 

That kills me. They always do that. Clearancing stuff out without putting it on clearance.  :P

Ya I was all excited considering how many tri-droids were there
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #424 on: September 8, 2008, 11:46 AM »
I was at FYE (a music/dvd type store, I think they are mostly in the northeast) over the weekend and they had some 30AC on sale.  I got a couple of the Rebel Honor Guard and a couple Death Star Trooper for $4 each.  They also had pilot Biggs, but he wasn't as interesting.
I am not the Stig

Offline CaptainYoda

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #425 on: September 16, 2008, 12:13 PM »
I went to Suncoast (same as FYE) and they had some old figures for $12.99. BIggs, Death Star Trooper, etc. Nothing new or cheap. 

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #426 on: September 16, 2008, 12:23 PM »
The two I've been to had some of the 30AC, like Maris Brood & the Kashyyyk Trooper still at $12.99 or so, but Biggs, DST and Rebel H Guard were $4.  I also got the C-3PO set of nesting dolls for $5.  I think I saw the Grevious set as well, which I'll try and get, they didn't have any others that I recall.
I am not the Stig

Offline Keonobi

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #427 on: September 17, 2008, 09:15 AM »
My wife and I needed a few things from WM last night and while we were in the store there was an announcement that for the next hour all clearance toys were 50% off.  They had "marked down" a few clean, white pauldron sandtroopers all the way to $6.63, so I got two for what was essentially the regular price for one.  Not bad.
I am not the Stig

Offline Scockery

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #428 on: July 15, 2012, 09:34 PM »
Funny gobs of Tantive IV rebel fleet troopers have appeared from China sellers recently. You army build these guys for $2 a figure, no guns (assume they have helmets, since the stock photo pictures them)....if only they were vintage RFT's.