Author Topic: 30AC Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!  (Read 115738 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC Prices - Sales, Discounts, Price Hikes!
« Reply #180 on: September 21, 2007, 07:26 AM »
30-40 Banthas?  :o
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #181 on: September 21, 2007, 09:10 AM »
I'd nab a bantha set for cheap if I saw one, regardless of color ont he sand folk.

Same here.

Anthony, remember that TRU in Arcadia by our meeting place? If they ever clearanced out their ****load of Banthas I'd search there first. When Mac and I went in there, it looked like at least 30-40 of them up on top
of the SW isle.

DS

It's like that at almost all the ones here in the valley. Or at least it seems like it. :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline CaptainYoda

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #182 on: September 21, 2007, 11:19 AM »
My TRU has a ton of the Banthas too. All on the top shelf. I would for sure get one if it was about 25 bucks.

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #183 on: September 21, 2007, 01:25 PM »

[/quote]

Target by me still has basic TAC and Legends for $3.  I think this will be the last week with the supposed sale hitting on Sunday.  :-\
[/quote]

Has this been confirmed or not, here it is Friday.  And what about TRU buy 2 get 1 sale?  Luckily there is a Greatland Target and TRU across the street from each other by home but really with a couple scalpers in the area and neither have had anything that new lately, at least not by the time a I get there  >:( not sure I should even waste my time.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #184 on: September 23, 2007, 04:06 PM »
I got some Marines, AB, Stormies, a Luke, a Biggs, and the like.  Custom fodder, army builders, and lots of good stuff like that. 

The B2G1F sale actually was in effect earlier this week, at least at some stores, as my buddy locally got it on Thursday and scored a bunch of UGH on it!  How's that for a deal!?

And by the way, remember to make them give you your free disk.  It's dumb but they owe it to you, and it's the kind of thing that you may dig having someday.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #185 on: September 23, 2007, 04:34 PM »
And by the way, remember to make them give you your free disk.  It's dumb but they owe it to you, and it's the kind of thing that you may dig having someday.

I stopped by Friday and used my $5 coupon for the Y-Wing to exchange for my $35 version...They said the wheely things were completely "sold out" and that I couldn't get a rain check.  What's better is that none of the cashiers knew ANYTHING about it and they had to radio in with several supervisors before getting an answer...

Oh well.
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Ben

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • greatest blog ever written.
« Reply #186 on: September 26, 2007, 09:55 PM »
A new promo code for Hasbro Toy Shop:

25FALL

Good for 25% off and free shipping, good until October 8, 2007.
don't you know there ain't no devil, there's just God when he's drunk

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #187 on: September 26, 2007, 11:45 PM »
A new promo code for Hasbro Toy Shop:

25FALL

Good for 25% off and free shipping, good until October 8, 2007.

Thanks for the tip - I just got 5 figures for $28!
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #188 on: September 28, 2007, 08:24 AM »
Got this e-mail from Hasbro last night:

"FREE STAR WARS FIGURE with $25 STAR WARS Purchase
Free STAR WARS figure with any STAR WARS purchase of $25 or more at HasbroToyShop.com. The free gift given will be HASBRO'S choice and will be automatically added to your cart. Offer applies to pre-tax and pre-shipping amount. Not valid at retail locations or at any other websites. Cannot be redeemed for cash. Offer expires December 13, 2007 at 11:59 PM (EST) or while supplies last, whichever is earlier. Not valid on previous orders. Offer may expire without notice due to availability, error, fraud, or other unforeseen circumstances. Subject to terms and conditions of use. ©2007 HASBRO. All Rights Reserved."

Don't know what we'll get, but it's something...

The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #189 on: September 28, 2007, 09:12 AM »
That's interesting. I just placed an order yesterday and got a shipping notice last night. Wonder if I got in under the wire?
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
    • View Profile
« Reply #190 on: September 28, 2007, 12:55 PM »
That's interesting. I just placed an order yesterday and got a shipping notice last night. Wonder if I got in under the wire?

Just check your invoice on the site and see if anything was added to your cart.  If its not on the invoice, its probably not in your order.   :-\

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #191 on: September 30, 2007, 09:20 AM »
My TRU's stocked earlier in the sale week, but towards the end, they had very little on the shelves. Probably holding everything for today. :P

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
« Reply #192 on: October 7, 2007, 03:03 PM »
I noticed in the paper this AM that SW figures are on sale for $5.99 at K-Mart this week.

The ad also mentions that "all Star Wars toys on sale", so it might be worth checking out, if you've got a K-Mart near-by that is...

Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #193 on: October 7, 2007, 06:14 PM »
KM's in Pittsburgh have been getting figures since wave 4, and that includes wave 5 figures as well, though no 6 sightings yet...  But regardless, they're getting in figures out here, so it's worth a stop.  I got the scream alien there last week, first I'd seen it ever.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #194 on: October 7, 2007, 07:49 PM »
Gave my one local K-Mart a shot today, and they did have the sale signs up.  But the stock was limited to a couple Stormtroopers, a few Legends Vaders, and 1 of each of Miiyoom and Elis.  So apparently they did get wave 4 and I missed out on CZ and McVader again!  I may pick up another Stormie later in the week, but at this point army builders lose their appeal at $6 and $7.  Give me a $2 to $3 sale and I'll army build again.
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke