Author Topic: Shamrock Shake Lovers Unite!  (Read 34615 times)

Offline efranks

• Jedi Knight
  • Eric Franks
    • View Profile
Re: Shamrock Shake Lovers Unite!
« Reply #45 on: February 21, 2008, 06:01 PM »
I can't believe it's that time of year again already.  I'll probably stop tomorrow after work and see if they have them at the local McD's.

E...
"I sell the drugs that keep you people from seeing dragons at night." - Gus "Psych"

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: February 21, 2008, 07:50 PM »
MMM. I need to eat a fatty meal tomorrow for the second part of my "stress test" for my heart (believe it or not the Cardiology department is actually asking me to do that...weird). So I might as well check out Mickey D's for the Shamrock shake.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #47 on: February 22, 2008, 11:14 AM »
You know still after these years i have been here, i have yet to have one of these. I very much want to try one.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: February 22, 2008, 11:45 AM »
Meh, the Arctic Orange shake is better.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: March 2, 2008, 10:20 AM »
I just had my first Shamrock Shake of '08 yesterday- and my McDonalds actually got them in before St. Patty's Day this year.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #50 on: March 2, 2008, 12:25 PM »
I was at the mall the other day and decided to get a shake, they had no idea what i was talking about. I tried the drive-thru by my job and again no idea.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: March 2, 2008, 12:29 PM »
lmao wow i didnt know it was this popular. my store has had them in for a week now. so how many of you have realized that the bottom of the shake is always a different flavor from the top? lol

And of course if only you guys realized how horrible the shake mix smells before it becomes your beloved milkshake drinks.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #52 on: March 17, 2008, 01:24 PM »
Shamrock Shake and Guinness floats for everyone!
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #53 on: March 17, 2008, 03:41 PM »
Uhhhhh... no thank you.   ;)

I stopped by and grabbed a shake for lunch.   ;D
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: March 18, 2008, 12:51 PM »
And of course if only you guys realized how horrible the shake mix smells before it becomes your beloved milkshake drinks.

Of course, if you knew how often the machines were cleaned, you'd think twice about ever buying one.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: March 18, 2008, 08:59 PM »

Of course, if you knew how often the machines were cleaned, you'd think twice about ever buying one.

dude we clean are machines often. not sure about others stores though...however its not the machine that smells its the mix itself that smells. if any of it spills on you then you reek of it for the next 30 min-to an hour.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline knashdx

• Jedi Knight
  • I see Llama's
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: March 24, 2008, 05:07 PM »
You know still after these years i have been here, i have yet to have one of these. I very much want to try one.

Trust me...it is better you don't.

X McD's employee that knows better!!!

dude we clean are machines often. not sure about others stores though...however its not the machine that smells its the mix itself that smells. if any of it spills on you then you reek of it for the next 30 min-to an hour.

Try a day or two. I got sprayed in the face with the syrup and smelled that for 2 days. I can't stand the smell any more thanks to that.
« Last Edit: March 24, 2008, 05:09 PM by knashdx »
I have been told to go to hell; well at least I will know everyone there!

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 19, 2009, 09:34 PM »
THEEEEEEEEEEEY'RE BAAAAAAAAAAAAACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I'm definitely going to grab one on my way home from work tomorrow!
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Scott

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Guardian
  • Get Some
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #58 on: February 19, 2009, 10:26 PM »
True story...I haven't eaten a McDonald's "hamburger" since April 2001 at a McDonald's inside a Wal-Mart store in Renton, Washington (final resting place of a certain Mr. Jimi Hendrix--the town, not the McDonald's inside the Wal-Mart).  And even that was under duress.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #59 on: February 19, 2009, 10:56 PM »
True story...I haven't eaten a McDonald's "hamburger" since April 2001 at a McDonald's inside a Wal-Mart store in Renton, Washington (final resting place of a certain Mr. Jimi Hendrix--the town, not the McDonald's inside the Wal-Mart).  And even that was under duress.

I don't think I like you anymore.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."