1. Han Bespin (SA/Vintage)*
2. Rebel Soldier - Hoth Battle Gear ** (For sake of clarity - this is the trench trooper, not a hanger trooper)
3. Luke - Snowspeeder Pilot
4. Admiral Piett
5. Luke - Medical Frigate
6. Leia - Medical Frigate
8. Probe Droid (NEW sculpt) ***
9. Luke - Hoth (SA/Vintage)
11. Original (Mustached) Bespin Guard (i.e. vintage #1)
12. Original (Black) Bespin Guard (i.e. vintage #2)
* This assumes that the Torture rack version coming this year WILL NOT fill the SA Han Bespin requirement for the year - If we're NOT counting that in this year's vote, then everything moves up one spot and then #10 would be:
** This assumes that we're NOT getting a new SA Hoth Rebel Soldier, and that the two figures that are coming are the McQuarrie cameo and then the McQuarrie "concept" trooper. If we are, then he gets struck from the list.
#'s 11 & 12 are included only IF #1 and #2 are not included in this year's vote.
*** This assumes it's even a possibility for the basic line - although I think we need to campaign for one in SOME line - we've never had one that's even close to accurate, and with the new molding capabilities, I expect we could get an outstanding probe droid - just suspend it on a clear stand, so that the legs can be accurately portrayed.
PUH-LEEEEZE don't vote for:
These are all Decipher photo-shops, and no matter how hard I look, I cannot find them in the films - and further more, Utris looks like an escapee from that other major Sci-Fi franchise (you know, the randome nose/forehead ridge of the week?)
Much more limited choices for Empire than for the other five!