Author Topic: 30AC Wave 7.5 - Repaint Replacement Wave  (Read 41902 times)

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC Wave 7.5 - Repaint Replacement Wave
« Reply #165 on: December 23, 2007, 02:50 PM »

Why do these get shorter with each new release?

It's a mix of osteoporosis, osteomalacia, and the rickets!

Its just a deceptive visual.  Each clone took one more step backwards than the clone to his right.  ;)
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #166 on: December 29, 2007, 07:14 PM »
I have yet to see this wave in ANY store! If were not for HTS I would not ever have one of these figures yet, I would still like to pick up a couple extra clones from this wave.  Thank god for HTS!

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: December 29, 2007, 11:25 PM »
I have yet to see this wave in ANY store! If were not for HTS I would not ever have one of these figures yet, I would still like to pick up a couple extra clones from this wave.  Thank god for HTS!

I have yet to see this wave in any store either.

As a matter of fact, I'm down to only one figure left to get for my TAC collection to be complete - the Hawkbat Battallion Clone.

A friend of mine ordered five cases of this wave online, he already got them and I traded with him for his extras for a boatload of Wave 8 figures I picked up for him when I scored mine.

Thanks to that trade I now have 5x Rebel Vanguard, 5x Naboo Soldier, 5x 7th Legion Trooper (2 of these were from HTS), 3x Pax Bonkik, 3x Holo Vader and 3x R2-B1. The only reason why he got five cases in the first place is because the Hawkbat clone ships 1 per case, so he needed five cases to meet his needs.

So now that I STILL have yet to see this wave anywhere, I'm getting nervous that I might not get all of the Hawkbat clones I need - minimally I need three of them (one MOC, two to open to complete my two coin albums). Ideally I want five of them. I have a case on order with EE that has 2 Hawkbat clones in it, but I HATE getting cases for just one or two figures. While I do end up with a lot of extra other figures, I always end up feeling like I paid $84 just for the two figures I needed.

Hopefully this wave will start to ship in mass quantities soon - I'm hoping that Wave 7.5 will be what Target starts to get to fill all of the empty pegs they have post Toy Aisle reset.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 11:26 PM by Pete_Fett »
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #168 on: December 29, 2007, 11:33 PM »
I have not seen this wave either, and I too only need the Hawkbat clone to finish the year. I would be happy with just the coin to finish the album but even those seem to go for too much on ebay.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: December 29, 2007, 11:53 PM »

Hopefully this wave will start to ship in mass quantities soon - I'm hoping that Wave 7.5 will be what Target starts to get to fill all of the empty pegs they have post Toy Aisle reset.

You will see it being put out through April.  Additionally, I think the Hawkbat is repacked into Wave 1 of 2008.

You'll have Hawkbats coming out of your ears.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 11:55 PM by Dressel Rebel »
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: December 29, 2007, 11:56 PM »
I have not seen this wave either, and I too only need the Hawkbat clone to finish the year. I would be happy with just the coin to finish the album but even those seem to go for too much on ebay.

Don't even think about it.  Just stay patient, you'll find it repeatedly.  Months from now, you will still be seeing it on the pegs.
« Last Edit: December 29, 2007, 11:58 PM by Dressel Rebel »
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: December 30, 2007, 12:05 AM »
Yeah, the Hawkbat clone is not going to be hard to find folks...

Wave 8, Revision 3 will come with TWO Hawkbat Clones with coins.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #172 on: December 30, 2007, 08:11 AM »

Don't even think about it.  Just stay patient, you'll find it repeatedly.  Months from now, you will still be seeing it on the pegs.

No, I'm not. It just amazes me how much the coins are going for on ebay. It doesnt make any sense. They are selling for more than the figures.  ???

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: December 30, 2007, 08:55 AM »

Yeah - that's the case I have on order with them. I think in the Wave 8 Revision 2 case there's two of them as well. But like I said, when I already have at least 2 of every other TAC figure open and I really don't need any of the other figures in the case, it's a bitter pill to swallow to get 10 other figures I don't need.

You will see it being put out through April.  Additionally, I think the Hawkbat is repacked into Wave 1 of 2008.
You'll have Hawkbats coming out of your ears.

Well - like evenflow pointed out, the key thing here is the coins - if Hasbro allowed me to buy JUST the Hawkbat coin from HTS, I'd be okay with that. Unfortunately, the Hawkbat figure in Wave 1 of 2008 will NOT be coming with a coin, instead he will be coming with a stand.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: December 30, 2007, 09:11 AM »

That's actually wave 7.5 revision #3. EE labels 7.5 and 8 wrong.  :P Revision #1 also has two hawkbat clones.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: December 31, 2007, 02:04 PM »
HRS has wave 7.5 up right now! Its about 11:00 pdt on the 31st!

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #176 on: December 31, 2007, 02:56 PM »
Thanks,
 Now I'm done with the year.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: December 31, 2007, 06:49 PM »
HRS has wave 7.5 up right now! Its about 11:00 pdt on the 31st!

And as of 6:45PM EDT the Hawkbat Batallion clone is sold out.  >:(
Peter

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #178 on: December 31, 2007, 07:02 PM »
Hawkbat has been sold out since around 1pm PST.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: January 9, 2008, 08:32 PM »
Well - the Hawkbat Clone is no longer listed on Hasbro Toy Shop.

This is really starting to upset me.

Does anyone have any spare coins from Hawkbat Clones they're willing to part with?
Peter