Author Topic: Celebration IV Admission Badges  (Read 29111 times)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Celebration IV Admission Badges
« on: March 23, 2007, 09:11 PM »

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Celebration IV Admission Badges
« Reply #1 on: March 23, 2007, 10:30 PM »
Vader on the 4-day pass.  Sweet.   8) 8) 8)

I better not get that bloody Ewok.  >:(

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 23, 2007, 10:58 PM »
The risk of getting that Ewok cinches me not attending.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 23, 2007, 11:59 PM »
The Ewok does not scare me but the punch holes like they had at C3 does.  :-\

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
« Reply #4 on: March 24, 2007, 12:31 AM »
I think the Ewok is only for the kiddies no ?

I look forward to getting the full set for nostalgia. Anyone remember how much they ran last time from SWS.com ?

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 24, 2007, 05:13 AM »

If you get it I'll trade you.
I remember my dream now.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 24, 2007, 06:35 AM »

If you get it I'll trade you.

My Vader collection thanks you.  8)

Offline Madcow

• Jedi Padawan
  • Isn't the Wokling cute? LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: March 26, 2007, 10:50 AM »
2 Leias but no Chewie, WTF?!?  :(

They are cool though, i'm really digging the artwork...  ;D

Offline DarkKnight2k4

• Jedi Apprentice
  • You underestimate my power...
    • View Profile
    • New Jersey Star Wars Collectors Club
« Reply #8 on: March 26, 2007, 11:11 AM »
Well there is no Obi either, but I bet the dealers, etc might have them. Thaty is why I look forward to the set.

Offline FalconClones

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: March 28, 2007, 03:44 PM »
I had a question for all the experts out there. I just bought my Celebration ticket the other night online for Friday May 25th. And what I don't understand is when can I show up for the show?? According to the site it runs 24hrs a day till Tuesday, but yet it also states that the show hours each day are 9am-Midnight. So do I line up outside before 9am on Friday, or can I just walk in after Midnight early Friday morning?? Cause when i bought my ticket the hours on it said Midnight-11:59pm May 25th?? WTF?? So I guess you can see my confusion. If any has any help on this it will be greatly appreciated!! Hope everyone has a great time there.
"Drug Dealers wouldn't be caught dead in those polyester rags"
Atlanta Falcons fan in CA!!

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: March 28, 2007, 05:37 PM »
I had a question for all the experts out there. I just bought my Celebration ticket the other night online for Friday May 25th. And what I don't understand is when can I show up for the show?? According to the site it runs 24hrs a day till Tuesday, but yet it also states that the show hours each day are 9am-Midnight. So do I line up outside before 9am on Friday, or can I just walk in after Midnight early Friday morning?? Cause when i bought my ticket the hours on it said Midnight-11:59pm May 25th?? WTF?? So I guess you can see my confusion. If any has any help on this it will be greatly appreciated!! Hope everyone has a great time there.

You won't be let in the doors until 9am Friday morning and would hopefully get there early in line since the lines can get long to get in. 

Offline FalconClones

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #11 on: March 28, 2007, 06:56 PM »
 Oh thank you. I didn't wanna mess that up. And yes I will be arriving very early in the wee hours of the morning. I know all about the horrid lines of Celebration. Is 4:30am too early?? hehe. Kidding. or maybe not. So is there any advantage at all to being pre-reg'd early besides being able to skip the registration booth??

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #12 on: March 29, 2007, 01:59 AM »
I just bought my Celebration ticket the other night online for Friday May 25th. And what I don't understand is when can I show up for the show?? According to the site it runs 24hrs a day till Tuesday, but yet it also states that the show hours each day are 9am-Midnight.

The Store will be open 24 hours a day, whereas the rest of the convention follows the 9am - midnight schedule.  The store is open on Thursday but only for Fan Club members, so without membership I believe you won't get in until Friday morning at 9am.

What I don't understand is how they will control the front doors (Fri to Sun) since you should be able to go in anytime to get to the store, but you're not allowed into the convention until 9am?

Offline FalconClones

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #13 on: April 10, 2007, 10:10 AM »
 Yeah I am wondering about that too. I guess for single day badge memebers we will get the shaft where as the 4 day memebers will be able to go into the store whenever they want all 4 days. I guess we won't know until the convention starts how they will handle it. Fortunatly I have a buddy who is a 4 day member and said he will help me out with the exclusives if need be, so not too much concern yet. My other question will be regarding the parking situation. How full will it be and where else will we be able to go. Gonna have to do a trial run of the area the week before and scope it out. I am sure it won't be as easy as San Diego where you can just drive to the underground lot where there was tons of parking available for Comic Con.

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #14 on: April 10, 2007, 05:27 PM »
If I remember correctly, C3 had two lines - one for those that HAD their pass and could go in when the doors opened and another line for those that NEEDED their pass.  Once those individuals got their pass, they just wondered into the mass of people already past them.  I thought there was some complaining about the people that needed to pick up their pass,  (they got to go straight into the convention afterwards and a lot of people where still streamming in from being wrapped around the block for 1/2 mile) but I am not sure.   

So FalconClones, you might want to make sure you are in the right line....just in case they handle it the same way at C4.
Beth