Author Topic: Questions & Back to Basics:  (Read 2223 times)

Offline PenDragon

• Jedi Initiate
  • POTESTATEM OBSCURI LATERIS NESCIS
    • View Profile
    • the JackPoint
Questions & Back to Basics:
« on: March 25, 2007, 06:16 PM »
1) What shall we name the City?

2) Has the native race been decided on? (Humans? Maybe the purple 4-armed folk, or perhaps the Arcona?)

3) Have the Sec forces been decided on?  (Native police backed up by Stormies in intermediary armor?)

4) Do we intend to have some named characters - some folks playing a leading role?

I know we want Vader. I would love to see a commander of some sorts, the 3 (at most) jedi that Chewie mentioned, and perhaps a human & a few non-human rebel leaders.
« Last Edit: March 25, 2007, 07:24 PM by PenDragon »

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Re: Questions & Back to Basics:
« Reply #1 on: March 26, 2007, 09:47 AM »
This is true. Since the buildings are underway, we need to get some population created. Why don't we call the city C4 as a kind of Imperial designation or call sign?
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline elmeaux

• Youngling
  • The Dancing Robot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: March 26, 2007, 12:52 PM »
C'elebrax 4?

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: March 26, 2007, 01:04 PM »
1) - Name of city... good question.  Here's a few ideas -

- Judilon
- Eyekrosis
- Dooresulim
- Mubana

2) - Native race... I think we were going for more of a "melting pot" of species, but perhaps a dominant race could be Arcona.  Going with the 4 arm race of aliens at this point I think is too late in the game...

3) - Security Force - I thought that Fritz had a few that worked out ok?  Fritz?

4) - For characters, I could provide a Rykrof Enloe and a Freelo or something to be mixed in with the Rebels, perhaps on a rebel land speeder or something, if you guys like that idea.

5) - Yes Vader, I think is essential to this diorama.  I could provide a Vader and possibly a commander at his side too.  For Rebel leaders, I think we should stay away from established folks like Luke/Han/Leia/etc.

:P

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: March 26, 2007, 05:21 PM »

5) - Yes Vader, I think is essential to this diorama.  I could provide a Vader and possibly a commander at his side too.  For Rebel leaders, I think we should stay away from established folks like Luke/Han/Leia/etc. 

Maybe Commander Bow from the new O-66 two pack.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2007, 11:49 PM »
Perhaps... but Bow is a Clone Wars type... maybe we could go with this one that Daigo-Bah is sending...

:P

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: March 29, 2007, 03:18 AM »
On the Security Force I've only made two Officers and one guy in riot gear. I have plenty enough Saw Viper Helmts and Flak Jackets to make an army of these guys but I'm a little low on the Imperial Officer/ AT-ST Driver bodies I use for the Body.

If you guys have any Imperial officer or AT-ST fodder you can spare I can get some more of these made.

Here are the Bodies I need

Fritzkrieg