Multimedia > Jocasta's Reading Room

Darth Plagieus Novel Cancelled

<< < (2/5) > >>

Rune Haako:
He's still a Muun according to Lucasfilm's Leland Chee.

Darth Depressis:
"The announcements for the novel stated that Plagueis was a Muun. Leland Chee has confirmed that, since Plagueis' species did not originate in the novel, it is still considered his canonical species by Lucas Licensing[3]. Dooku and Qui-Gon Jinn would also have appeared, with the latter contacting the Shaman of the Whills as a counterpart to Plagueis' immortality experiments. "

ok i think we need to start a campaign to get them to make this, this would have been really good. i had not even considered them showing some of Qui-Gon's training under Dooku.wish they'd change there minds about this.

Reid:

--- Quote from: Darth Depressis on April  3, 2007, 09:45 AM ---this makes me kinda happy, i was rather bummed out to hear he was a munn.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Darth Depressis on April  4, 2007, 03:22 PM ---ok i think we need to start a campaign to get them to make this, this would have been really good.
--- End quote ---

::)

Darth Depressis:

--- Quote from: Reid on April  4, 2007, 03:51 PM ---
--- Quote from: Darth Depressis on April  3, 2007, 09:45 AM ---this makes me kinda happy, i was rather bummed out to hear he was a munn.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Darth Depressis on April  4, 2007, 03:22 PM ---ok i think we need to start a campaign to get them to make this, this would have been really good.
--- End quote ---

::)

--- End quote ---

and...

Reid:
I just thought it was kinda funny how at first you remarked how you were happy they weren't releasing this, then you want to start a "campaign" for them to release it.

:P

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version