Community > Watto's Junk Yard

The Transformers Live Action Movies

<< < (129/131) > >>

Brian:
Ok, so I was the new Bumblebee trailer today.....and I'm.....cautiously optimistic? I know the other movies have basically steadily gotten worse (I generally lost interest after the first, but eventually saw the others on tv - aside from the most recent), but the designs in this most recent Bumblebee trailer (Bee, Soundwave, Shockwave, Prime, etc. look really cool and G1, like I think most people wanted in the first place.

P-Siddy:
I agree.  The G1 designs were a delight to see.  It was hard for me to care about the others because there wasn’t much distinction between the Decepticon characters.

BillCable:
Bumblebee is directed by the guy who directed Kubo and the Two Strings.  I'm beyond optimistic.  This thing could well be a masterpiece.

Matt_Fury:

--- Quote from: BillCable on September 25, 2018, 07:26 AM ---Bumblebee is directed by the guy who directed Kubo and the Two Strings.  I'm beyond optimistic.  This thing could well be a masterpiece.

--- End quote ---

It's not Michael Bay?  I might be in!

Chris M:
I saw the trailer yesterday and I've gotta admit I'm pretty stoked.  I loved seeing the actual Transformers of my childhood...it was even better being able to actually recognize them!!  I've got high hopes for this.  I was not really a fan of the movies beyond the very first, and slightly for the third.  The rest of the series was terrible.

I can't wait to see this. 

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version