Author Topic: The Transformers Live Action Movies  (Read 142761 times)

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
Re: The Transformers Live Action Movies
« Reply #540 on: May 26, 2010, 01:45 PM »
Fox's replacement?  I think she's kinda ugly personally, but I could care less.  Just have a decent script this time...
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline BillCable

• Jedi General
  • CreatureCantina.com SUCKS!!
    • View Profile
    • CreatureCantina.com
« Reply #541 on: May 26, 2010, 01:50 PM »
Bill Cable - Steeler Fan & Star Wars Collector
  http://CreatureCantina.com       
"Cable is incapable of contributing anything positive to this world" - cstoj

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #542 on: May 26, 2010, 01:56 PM »
Last time I saw legs like that, they had batter on them!

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #543 on: June 6, 2010, 06:44 PM »
Looks like the chick wore see through lingerie during her screen test with Shia.   ::)  and   >:D
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #544 on: June 11, 2010, 11:28 AM »
From Slashfilm.com - sorry if I'm spoiling anything, but must of you hated that last movie so I don't think it really matters.

Final confirmation that movie will be released in 3D. No word on if it will be shot in 3D or converted in post. Knowing Bay’s obsession with film, I’m assuming he agreed on a post process.

The villain in Transformers 3 is “Shockwave, the robot cyclops-turned-laser-cannon, who became dictator of their home world of Cybertron after the other Autobots and Decepticons journeyed to Earth.” Makes sense.

Bay claims “One thing we’re getting rid of is what I call the dorky comedy” adding the The Twins are “basically gone” but comic relief John Turturro returns. Bay’s “basically gone” comment seems to confirm that they have a short appearance in the film.

In the new film Sam Witwicky is “taking his first tenuous steps into adulthood while remaining a reluctant human ally of Optimus Prime. “Shia has this great line: ‘You know, I’ve saved the world twice, but I can’t get a job.’” Okay, so Transformers is never gonna get a screenplay nomination at the Academy Awards.

The plot also “delves into the space race between the U.S.S.R. and the USA, suggesting there was a hidden Transformers role in it all that remains one of the planet’s most dangerous secrets. “The movie is more of a mystery,” Bay says. “It ties in what we know as history growing up as kids with what really happened.”

Transformers 3 is the end of a trilogy. Bay says “As a trilogy, it really ends. It could be rebooted again, but I think it has a really killer ending.” It basically sounds like Bay is done with the series, and the ending of the movie is a finale of sorts.

The film also features a set “built to resemble a dilapidated nuclear reactor.”

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #545 on: June 11, 2010, 11:54 AM »
I was reading that this morning too, doesn't sound too bad.  It is always tough to read much from this stuff so far out, but I know I'll be seeing it next year as well.  Although I think I liked the first movie better, I didn't hate the second one either.  It was maybe a little on the long side, and has its problems (like many summer movies), but I still thought it was fun.  It is funny how anymore it seems like these directors just want to do "their trilogy" and then get out.  You're seeing it with Nolan's Batman, it ended up that way with Raimi's Spidey, and now possibly Transformers (as well as X-Men, although it changed directors).  It seems like we get a Trilogy, then a reboot.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #546 on: June 11, 2010, 11:31 PM »
So do you think Megan Fox will be in Transformers: the Ride at Universal Studios Hollywood?

This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #547 on: June 12, 2010, 08:50 AM »
So do you think Megan Fox will be in Transformers: the Ride at Universal Studios Hollywood?

Not sure, but I'd definitely like to ride Megan Fox at Universal Studios.  Or anywhere else for that matter.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #548 on: June 12, 2010, 03:13 PM »
When I read Phruby's comment:

I knew a comment like Neal's would be coming next:
Not sure, but I'd definitely like to ride Megan Fox at Universal Studios.  Or anywhere else for that matter.

Offline Neal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #549 on: June 12, 2010, 08:30 PM »
Sorry.  It was way too easy.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #550 on: June 13, 2010, 11:37 AM »
That was the point. ;D
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #552 on: July 12, 2010, 03:45 PM »
Prime gets his trailer for TF3   8)   oh - and some other potential spoiler type stuff so buyer beware.

« Last Edit: July 15, 2010, 01:52 PM by iFett »

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #553 on: July 19, 2010, 02:50 PM »
I took this picture a few minutes ago from the 20th floor of an office building on lower Wacker...  when we walked up to the set they were blowing stuff up everywhere... by the time we got up to the top it was just coverage takes of soldiers climbing out of wreckage.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #554 on: July 19, 2010, 03:22 PM »
Awesome.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today