Author Topic: Leadership changes  (Read 1494 times)

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
Leadership changes
« on: April 4, 2007, 01:05 AM »
I would like to annouce some changes to the leadership of the Ultimate Group Project. We've decided to have Greg Glassow (glassman6) take over the role of custom figures and vehicle leadership from Scott (darth_ennis) for the remainder of the project.

Also, we've decided to have Erik (jedistyle) take over the role as UGP secretary from Adam (smartpants and clonecommander1). He will be sending out a newsletter soon and will be refreshing our email list. If you are not on the email list or don't remember if you are, please pm him.

I want to thank Scott and Adam for their hard work over the past year. Without their contributions we would never be were we are today. Thank you guys very much for your work and hope to have some new customs from you for the project. I hope to see you all at C4.
« Last Edit: April 4, 2007, 12:42 PM by Master_Phruby »
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: Leadership changes
« Reply #1 on: April 4, 2007, 03:13 PM »
Thanks for the update Phruby.

Also if anyone needs to get added to the newsletter, you can email me - rykrofenloe@yahoo.com

:P

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Leadership changes
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 11:49 PM »
hey all, the first update went out this evening. hope it wa alright and gave a decent amount of info, i'm going to try to do 2 a week, so it will get better.

if for some reason i missed you this first update be sure to PM me and i'll get you added. thanks.
=jEdIsTyLe=
---------------------------------------------------------
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."