Author Topic: General comment for whole group  (Read 1642 times)

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
General comment for whole group
« on: April 3, 2007, 11:25 PM »
I just want to say that I have been behaving and feeling a bit irritated and immature towards some issues ( in some PMs ). That being said, I don't like to make excuses for myself but a very good friend of mine is sufferring from Hodgkin's disease (Lymphatic cancer) and I've been doing a lot of work for this father of three despite being a father of a 5 month old myself.  Money and time have been a stress for all of us.  Preparing 200 Ewoks for Niub is also challenge. Now that I have spent the money and shipped the cliffs, I feel I can relaxedly work on some minor contributions and raise toast to everybody.  I like the way things are wrapping up and coming together. Know that I will be at the convention hall Wednesday night (setting up with Niub) and that I can help then. Master Phruby Let me know what you need.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: General comment for whole group
« Reply #1 on: April 4, 2007, 12:38 AM »
Good post Patreek, sometimes it feels good to let a little off your chest, and be open with what's going on.  I used to be a little shy about that sort of thing until I had a nervous breakdown a couple years ago and went almost 72 hours without sleeping.  I thought I was going to need to go to the nut house.  Not a healthy thing to go through.  I still get that way once in a while, and it feels good to let it out sometimes.  The customizing community, in general is the best on the boards too, in my opinion to talk about these things.  I've found when I try to in other areas of the threads, certain people will make fun or get pissed for going "off topic."  But the customizers have something more in common than the average collector, you know?  If you ever want to PM me about things, please do; I'm more than happy to try and be there to listen when someone just needs someone to vent to, or just chat.

I hope things go as well as possible in what you are trying to deal with, and with your little one too.  I remember when you first posted about her (girl, right?).  I know money and time are a stress too, for me it's getting worse each and every day now.  I'm stressed out about work, this project, my house, the baby, etc.  I wish I could take something in life off my plate right now, but there's just too much that needs to be done.

I might have a thing or two you could help with too if Phruby doensn't have an immediate need.

Thanks for posting this Patreek.

:P

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 4, 2007, 12:58 AM »
Thanks Patreek for your fantastic work and input. Your contributions have really put new life in this project and I want to thank you for them. I don't have an immediate needs beyond lots of figures and vehicles, Patreek might be able to help you with some of your items.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2007, 07:16 PM »
I sence a dissturbance in the force I mean forums. It's called facebook.com