Author Topic: 30AC Darth Vader's TIE Advanced x1  (Read 9880 times)

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC Darth Vader's TIE Advanced x1
« Reply #30 on: May 15, 2007, 04:24 PM »
This is disappointing.  I had hoped for the "new" ship that we saw in the packaging photos, or at least - like Jesse mentioned - new coloring.  If its the same as past releases, count me out too.  I do like the idea of them getting a few more OT ships into this "starfighter" assortment at mass retail.  It seems like the majority of that line is prequel ships (ROTS in particular - and Jedi starfighters in particular).  If they can continue to fit some OT ships into that $20 pricepoint, it would be nice.

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: July 16, 2007, 03:53 PM »
Spotted this yesterday, there was only 1 on the shelf and the rest of the fighters were Jedi's, no V-wings.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline DoctorPadawan

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Get that poison out of your system
    • View Profile
« Reply #32 on: July 16, 2007, 07:18 PM »
I've seen this at both Target and TRU over the weekend, and it looks as though it's shipping 1 per case (along with the Yellow Anakin JSF).  Not only that, it looks like Hasbro fixed everything wrong with the box, as the photo is seemingly the POTF2/Saga 2006 version, plus the "INSERT ACTION FEATURE HERE" label now only mentions the extending cannons and not the (non) ejecting wings.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: July 22, 2007, 10:01 AM »
These don't seem to be flying off the shelves, the only one I've seen so far sat on the shelf for days before someone picked it up.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: July 22, 2007, 03:30 PM »
I've seen three so far and every single one comes in a smashed box.  Would have been nice if Hasbro would have actually made those "changes" to this vehicle as I would have gladly picked up another, but oh well..
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: July 23, 2007, 09:06 AM »
Yeah, the one I've seen was banged up too.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."