Author Topic: 30AC Wave 5 - Expanded Universe  (Read 122461 times)

Offline nheimbigner

• Youngling
  • clone 5x
    • View Profile
Re: Wave 5 yoda loose pics by me!!!
« Reply #165 on: September 1, 2007, 07:37 PM »
The one in Countryside or the one in Seminole?   :)

countryside. cool  its scalper, but....
« Last Edit: September 1, 2007, 07:40 PM by nheimbigner »
.o0O0o.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC Wave 5 - Expanded Universe
« Reply #166 on: September 1, 2007, 08:40 PM »
No doubt.

I'm from Clearwater originally... I went to Palm Harbor University High School and had tons of friends at Countryside.  I used to go in there all the time before I'd go to shows at Gasoline Alley - if that place is still there...

Offline Gorkoracing

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #167 on: September 2, 2007, 12:35 AM »

Now wait a second! have you been copying me? you probally went to emerald city am i right?

lol na got mine from my contact in china just takes 3 weeks to get here after they decide to ship them...

As for seminole i think i've been to that mall my mom used to live in mederia beach at John's pass. She lived in clearwater before that and got some buddies from back in the day who live in clearwater now.  Great area!  I loved hangin out down there

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #168 on: September 2, 2007, 09:19 AM »
It's funny that every report of this wave being "out" so far is from small "Mom and Pop" stores and that every report has failed to mention that, there-by falsely getting a lot of people excited enough to run to their local Target or Wal Mart.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Gorkoracing

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #169 on: September 2, 2007, 10:19 AM »
It's funny that every report of this wave being "out" so far is from small "Mom and Pop" stores and that every report has failed to mention that, there-by falsely getting a lot of people excited enough to run to their local Target or Wal Mart.
I've noticed that too lol.

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #170 on: September 2, 2007, 10:31 AM »

As if we didn't go daily in the first place.
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #171 on: September 2, 2007, 11:22 AM »

Well wait a second... don't lump me in there, here's what I reported:

"I found some wave 5 tonight at the bull**** expensive toy store in the mall... I splurged on Hermi because I couldn't wait to pick him up."

Offline Gorkoracing

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #172 on: September 2, 2007, 11:23 AM »
As if we didn't go daily in the first place.

Quoted for truth  ;D

I'm interested to see if any of the bug eyed Malaks make it to the stores.  Anyone who's seen these seen a malak?  if so did it have the new or old head tooling?

Offline nheimbigner

• Youngling
  • clone 5x
    • View Profile
« Reply #173 on: September 2, 2007, 02:16 PM »
i got starkiller hero, I open every toy even the Mcquarries, and I dont know if i should open it.

Is there a very unique special thing about this toy? I dont plan on selling it so I cant make up my mind..

[/URL]
.o0O0o.

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #174 on: September 2, 2007, 02:59 PM »
A toy is a toy, I say open it, and then look for another (at retail or cheaper) to keep closed. or vise versa.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline nheimbigner

• Youngling
  • clone 5x
    • View Profile
« Reply #175 on: September 2, 2007, 03:23 PM »
A toy is a toy, I say open it, and then look for another (at retail or cheaper) to keep closed. or vise versa.

thanks, took your advice and here ya go its awesome!!!

well i opened it, and its great!!

.o0O0o.

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #176 on: September 2, 2007, 04:12 PM »
Figure looks pretty nice, Good score there.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline nheimbigner

• Youngling
  • clone 5x
    • View Profile
« Reply #177 on: September 2, 2007, 04:14 PM »
Figure looks pretty nice, Good score there.

thanks!

cant wait for han solo and snowtrooper mcquarries!
.o0O0o.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #178 on: September 2, 2007, 06:21 PM »
Where'd you find your figure if we may ask?

The whole "to open or not to open" question is really up to you...  I open everything but I am buying a 2nd set of McQuarrie figures for a carded set too.  I love the artwork on the cards...  Add in the occassional custom fodder figure, and wowza I've got a lot to track down at times...  Oh, and UGH crap. ::)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #179 on: September 3, 2007, 09:18 AM »

Well wait a second... don't lump me in there, here's what I reported:

"I found some wave 5 tonight at the ******** expensive toy store in the mall... I splurged on Hermi because I couldn't wait to pick him up."

Okay, mosty every.  ::)

;D

But no sooner did I post that, a friend of mine I haven't seen in weeks shows up at Target saying he's there for wave 5 because of on line reports. :P
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."