Author Topic: 2007 Rumors and Speculation  (Read 58194 times)

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Waves 5-9
« Reply #240 on: April 23, 2007, 12:26 PM »
I'm sure there's a few more surprises in store for us with waves 5, 6 and 7 since they seem incomplete.

I don't know about that... Hasbro keeps saying that there will be 60 basic figures/coins and that is how many we've seen so far.

1 figure  -  Preview Vader with Coin Folder
8 figures - Wave 1: ROTS
6 figures - Wave 2: ANH, Yavin
8 figures - Wave 3: ANH, Tatooine
7 figures - Wave 4: RotJ, Jabba's
7 figures - Wave 5: EU
5 figures - Wave 6: ESB
5 figures - Wave 7: RotJ, Endor
6 figures - Wave 8: AotC
7 figures - Wave 9: Force Unleashed

Add them up and you get to 60 figures even... yeah, the later waves seem light, but I would guess that is to accomodate re-shipping the earlier wave figures in the same case.

I think Anthony could be correct here. If we look at a 'surprise' as being UGH figures inserted into waves 5,6,7 then they could do that without introducing a new fig. But then, we already knew about the UGH so would it really be a surprise? I guess we don't have enough specific info about UGHs though to really say...hmmm.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
Re: 2007 Rumors... Oh my!
« Reply #241 on: April 23, 2007, 02:00 PM »
Death to UGH!!!  >:(

I hate the whole UGH promotion - nothing like creating short supplies of figures to get all the non-SW folks to buy them up and resell them to SW collectors at twice the price.  :P
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today