Author Topic: Celebration IV Exhibitors Hall  (Read 4685 times)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Celebration IV Exhibitors Hall
« on: April 11, 2007, 10:42 PM »
Time to plan the attack!  ;D

Celebration IV Exhibitors

You can download the PDF files so print them off & mark them.  ;)

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Celebration IV Exhibitors Hall
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 06:26 AM »
I see they have a UPS shipping center - cool.  Now I don't have to worry about all the stash I will have!
Beth

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 01:49 PM »
Yep, right in the Exhibit Hall. It might be one of the longest lines tho.  :D

Offline FalconClones

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 30, 2007, 10:45 AM »
 Where is Will Call gonna be at?? Not sure I see that on the map. Oh well, i will find it when I get there. Anyways I am really crossing my fingers that there will be some dealers there with older stuff like POTJ, Episode 1 and older Micro Machines stuff. I have been trying to finish off both of those series for ahwile now and hopefully I can knock out a bunch of these at the Convention. But I know the primary focus of most dealers will be recent stuff, which is a damn shame.   
"Drug Dealers wouldn't be caught dead in those polyester rags"
Atlanta Falcons fan in CA!!

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 30, 2007, 12:41 PM »
I think you might be mistaken on the focus of the dealers.  If C-III was any indication, there was a ton of stuff that wasn't really recent, but covered off the entire modern era.  I'm still amazed overall at the huge amount of stuff for sale in Indianapolis, it was crazy.  But be prepared, you aren't about to find good deals on most stuff.  Prices are going to be higher because of the captive market.  So lots of stuff you're looking for  :) but maybe not at prices you're looking for :-\
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline FalconClones

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2007, 01:16 PM »
I think you might be mistaken on the focus of the dealers.  If C-III was any indication, there was a ton of stuff that wasn't really recent, but covered off the entire modern era.  I'm still amazed overall at the huge amount of stuff for sale in Indianapolis, it was crazy.  But be prepared, you aren't about to find good deals on most stuff.  Prices are going to be higher because of the captive market.  So lots of stuff you're looking for  :) but maybe not at prices you're looking for :-\

Oh that's good to know at least. Yeah I am not expecting the best prices in the world but I am sure there will be some dealer trying to dump off older stuff cheap, crossing my fingers. The sad thing is the Episode 1 stuff I need is of course the final 9 figures which I never see for less than $20.00 each. At CIV the prices for those I am sure will be much higher. Saw some dealers at Wondercon last year selling these for about $40.00 a pop. Ouch!!
"Drug Dealers wouldn't be caught dead in those polyester rags"
Atlanta Falcons fan in CA!!

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2007, 03:14 PM »

Oh that's good to know at least. Yeah I am not expecting the best prices in the world but I am sure there will be some dealer trying to dump off older stuff cheap, crossing my fingers. The sad thing is the Episode 1 stuff I need is of course the final 9 figures which I never see for less than $20.00 each. At CIV the prices for those I am sure will be much higher. Saw some dealers at Wondercon last year selling these for about $40.00 a pop. Ouch!!

If you are staying till the end of the convention, Monday, you may find some good deals since dealers wouldn't want a not of stuff to take back.  At C3 I ended up getting two Obi Wan Bonus Pit Droids figures for $10 ($5 a piece) on the last day of the con (I also think the clerk heard wrong and was suppose to charge me $10 a piece instead of both.