Collectibles > Kubricks

Kubrick Newbies - Questions and Advice

<< < (37/41) > >>

JediJman:
That is just the way some figures are.  A few of mine are like that too.  I also have a few figures where the legs won't stay exactly where you want them.  I think this is just due to the way the figures are put together - sometimes pieces are just a hair smaller or larger than they should be. 

Welcome to the Kubrick addicts.  Shoot me a PM if you're looking to pick up other figures - I have tons of duplicates.

SoloSS:
Thanks. Currently I'm trying to complete my DX2 series.. but being new just realized I'm missing the two harder to find Kubricks of that series. Well i have the Hoth Leia but no bonus parts.. And I'm not even accounting for the two(?) secret chases from that series..

SoloSS:
I have some more questions for the veterans.. How does one find news about Medicom and new releases? I don't get much from Google searches. Also, in another thread someone mentioned ordering exclusives from the Medicom Club. How does one become a part of that club? Someone also mentioned ordering new releases from people on this forum. How does that work?
Thank you for your help.

space monkey:
Does anyone have any advice as to how to remove arms from Star Wars kubricks, particularly protocol droids? Please don't say get a Wookiee to do it  ;) They are fictional characters and not very helpful in real world scenarios  :P

I thought it would be easy to give it a bit of force (seriously these puns are not intended) but I don't want to destroy it and the shoulder cover gets in the way. Even playing around with the removable limbs shiny C-3PO which is supposed to come apart I had to remove the whole chest section and head.

Very minor the Force Awakens spoilers to follow.

I've wanted to make an episode 7 C-3PO for a little while now (since someone posted blurry pictures of some crappy merch with an image of C-3PO and R2 on it) but now after Comic Con I'm more comfortable mentioning it and wanted to try and put a R-3po arm on C-3po. I've even got a spare R-3po and half a dozen different C-3po's to do the job.

JediJman:
What's a Kubrick?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version