Collectibles > Kubricks

kubricks dead

<< < (2/9) > >>

Jeff:
We just got a new 400% figure and there is a new 5-pack box set coming at the end of the month (or early next month). That does not sound "dead" to me just yet. 

Of course, if it gets to be October 2007 and we haven't had any new SW Kubrick announcements, then I'll start to get worried...

Gorkoracing:
Yes its dead and prices have plummeted (trust me) so everyone sell me your kubricks.
I'm paying an outrageously HIGH price of $1.00 per kubrick.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Gorkoracing on April 25, 2007, 04:27 PM ---Yes its dead and prices have plummeted (trust me) so everyone sell me your kubricks.
I'm paying an outrageously HIGH price of $1.00 per kubrick.

--- End quote ---

LMAO.  I'll overpay with $1.50 for any chase figures out there.  Get in on these deals before your Kubes are worth nothing!   ;)

evenflow:
You know I was having a conversation with a friend from Japan and he seems to think that Kubricks in general are on a decline. His take that Medicom is making less and less but he also reports the demand is high. I have to admit that i am a bit worried witht he status of the line.

nitro:
i agree evenflow....

i love the kubricks line and i know the demand is still there. it seems more like medicom is focusing in on other products (VCD, RAH, etc) that this line that we all love has taken the backseat. it's really sad walking into my comic book shop and seeing no kubricks, but seeing tons of dunnys and other imported mini figures untouched and collecting dust. there is no kubricks in site at any of those stores. kubricks used to be plentiful around these parts and would sell very well. the comic book shops never even got an assortment of Star Wars Series 7 kubricks (which the SW line was by far their biggest seller). i had to resort to the internet to buy a box of 12.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version