Author Topic: kubricks dead  (Read 3754 times)

Offline mondocoyote

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Re: kubricks dead
« Reply #30 on: May 16, 2007, 11:12 PM »
Yeah, that was me with the quote. What level of employee he was I don't know, but he seemed to think the line was continuing.

Offline Madcow

• Jedi Padawan
  • Isn't the Wokling cute? LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #31 on: May 17, 2007, 06:46 AM »
I'm still going to hold strong as say that this line is still alive and well. Yes we see a dryspell at the moment but maybe they've got something brewing for a 30th anniversary set or wave. They've done too well with this line to let it drop right now out of nowhere. We just got some exclusives so that's at least a step in the right direction. To be honest, I welcome the break. It helps me catch up on other stuff like these beauties:

;D

The only thing about Medicom that is consistent is their inconsistency...

Offline Dark_iced_jedi

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • The Mandalorian District
« Reply #32 on: May 20, 2007, 10:49 AM »
Nothing certain but I have heard a rumour for a Celebration Europe Excluisve Box Set / Carded Kubrick.  :)
"In Competition for the Worst First Line I could use, the Coversation for the First Time."

The Mandalorian District

Offline mondocoyote

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #33 on: June 15, 2007, 11:36 AM »
8 days till the medicom exhibition in shibuya, tokyo. 
Some of the potentialy finest SW Kubs have yet to  be made, so I hope we get to see something.

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #34 on: June 15, 2007, 11:40 AM »
I'm going with Jeff's dream sequence until proven wrong.
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline mondocoyote

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #35 on: June 15, 2007, 12:04 PM »
I'm going with Jeff's dream sequence until proven wrong.

Hope he's booked his flight...it all relies on him actually being there you know.  :)

Offline Morgbug

• Old
  • Jedi Guardian
  • mmm. pemmican.
    • View Profile
« Reply #36 on: June 15, 2007, 01:04 PM »
Me too.  I'm sure I can get a cheap flight a week out ;)
Minivans: a sign of the apocalypse.

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #37 on: June 15, 2007, 02:20 PM »
I still dont have the latest box set and there dont seem to be that many around, i am not sure but thats not a good sign. I hope there is some kind of announcement.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Crackbrick

• Jedi Padawan
  • Crackbrickhead
    • View Profile
« Reply #38 on: June 15, 2007, 05:57 PM »
I still dont have the latest box set and there dont seem to be that many around, i am not sure but thats not a good sign. I hope there is some kind of announcement.

Hang in there people, I'm sure we will see another Series, I hope in the next update.

CB
I Dream of Yumbos...

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Everyone is ignorant, but on different subjects.
    • View Profile
« Reply #39 on: June 16, 2007, 06:04 AM »

Someone just posted that BBTS has the box set back up for pre-order. I don't have a lot of experience with them, but I wouldn't expect to see this unless they had some level of confidence in getting the product at some point down the road.
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #40 on: June 16, 2007, 09:08 AM »

Someone just posted that BBTS has the box set back up for pre-order. I don't have a lot of experience with them, but I wouldn't expect to see this unless they had some level of confidence in getting the product at some point down the road.

I have it preordered with them, and although i deal with them all the time, and they have never not gotten anything i preordered, i have my doubts about this one. Just me being negative  ::)
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"