Collectibles > Saga Collection '06

It's Almost May and Saga2 is Still Being Restocked In Place of 30AC

<< < (2/18) > >>

ruiner:
Not much. 

Looks like Spidey and friend are stagnant at retail.

The smaller size and ridiculous price probably aren't helping.

I can't say that I've seen new Saga2 figures being stocked, but I can say that I haven't seen new TAC figures being stocked.

That not's to say there isn't a glut of Saga **** clogging the pegs....

Scott:

--- Quote from: ruiner on April 26, 2007, 05:15 PM ---Not much. 

Looks like Spidey and friend are stagnant at retail.

The smaller size and ridiculous price probably aren't helping.

I can't say that I've seen new Saga2 figures being stocked, but I can say that I haven't seen new TAC figures being stocked.

That not's to say there isn't a glut of Saga **** clogging the pegs....

--- End quote ---
I was thinking more on the factory to retail end of the deal...both were due out around the same time and what do you think Hasbro gave precedance to at all stages of the game:?

ruiner:
Maybe, but I'm sure capacity isn't much of an issue for Hasbro in China.

If I had to guess, I'd have to say the delay in TAC was related to development time - they put a lot of work into those fancy cardbacks and most likely had to pay a freelance artist to draw and color each character.

Plus, you have the issue with the new coins, again character specific - each most likely requiring a new tool or insert.

I'm sure you know all of this - I'm just talking typing out loud.

CHEWIE:
SAGA2 figures continue to be restocked in my area too JACK.  When I see the pegs empty one day and come back just to see a ton more of the SAGA2 stuff, I don't know whether to laugh, cry, or just stand in the aisle with a blank look on my face.

:P

David:

--- Quote from: CHEWIE on April 26, 2007, 05:44 PM ---or just stand in the aisle with a blank look on my face.

:P

--- End quote ---

THAT's the face I make when I see all of the SAGA2 stuff.  :P

Strangely, I only see it at one Target in my area, the other stores have plenty of new stuff. That being said, the one Target happens to be the convenient arget thats a block away from my house, so its kind of a bummer.  :(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version