Author Topic: Check out my movie!  (Read 1035 times)

Offline Taminar

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Auriette's Website
Check out my movie!
« on: April 29, 2007, 04:19 PM »
Hi everybody,

I haven't been to JediDefender in a while. Last fall, my dad started declining very rapidly from cancer and at the same time, I was campaigning for a new job. In January, I found out that I won an MTV/Amp'd Mobile contest to make a short film. In February, I got the job I was after and shot the movie. In March, I went to L.A. for almost a week to edit the film at the Amp'd Studio, and I started my new job part-time, while still working part-time at my old job. Last week, my dad passed away and MTV made the movie available for viewing online. My last day at my old job is Monday.

If you'd like to check out the movie, please visit my unofficial "Payoff" website. From there, click on the link that says "Watch 'Payoff' Online" - that takes you to the official website (which is still not completely finished, at least, I don't think it is), and click on the text that says "Click here to watch the movie."  I had been sending people directly to the official website, but I have no way of knowing how many hits it's getting. If you go through my page, I can watch the counter go up.  :)

Let me know what you think!

« Last Edit: May 3, 2007, 12:32 AM by Taminar »
When a lottery ticket worth $320 million ends up in the wrong hands, who wins in the end? Watch "Payoff" -- http://members.cox.net/payoff