Okay, I've finally had the time to commit to bringing some supplies. I'm not as well versed in customizing as you guys, so I have to stick to the more mundane items.
I will commit to bringing:Other Raw Materials
- Stone Tile for city floor (Again I’ll get the exact amount we need here soon)
- I have about a dozen left over 12x12 slabs, dark sand colored.
- Several good sheets of foamcore (in the event we need to throw together some buildings on the spot)
2 x 3 okay? What about quatity, 4? 5?
- Any extra greeblies you think might be useful
What are these?
- A few sheets (3-4) of black posterboard to clean up the edges with
- A few wooden dowles maybe ¼” to ½” thick to use as a gate if we need to extend the back wall
How many feet?Paints, Glues, Etc.
- A few tubes of superglue
- White Elmer’s Glue
- Duct Tape (always got to have it just in case)
- Scotch Wall mounting pads (the little green and white squares used to mount posters and stuff on walls)
- A can of Spray Adhesive for any quick fixes
I have some zip kick and sealer.
- Exacto Knife or two w/spare blades
- A Utility Knife
- Sandpaper, in several different grades
- Safety Glasses (Safety first )
- A dust rag in the event we have sawdust to clean of the tile or anything else
- A tape measure
- A few long extension cords