Author Topic: Lava Panning Droid with Lava Harvesting Platform.  (Read 3704 times)

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Lava Panning Droid with Lava Harvesting Platform.
« on: May 17, 2007, 09:06 AM »
Hasbro we need both of these bad, the droid for Vader to ride on, and the platform for both Vader & Obi-Wan to ride on, and the Mustafar Lava Miners.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
Re: Lava Panning Droid with Lava Harvesting Platform.
« Reply #1 on: May 17, 2007, 01:54 PM »
These could both go in that Mustafar Duel BP I've suggested earlier in this section.
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: May 17, 2007, 03:14 PM »
These would be excellent pack-ins. Only problem is to get them we'd have to buy yet another Obi/Anakin combo of figures. I'm just not feeling that anymore. I'm tired of the repacks for the one or two cool things in a battle pack. Perhaps if the set included two Mustafar miners before they were release single carded, the battle pack would have been a good idea. The droid Ani/Vader is on could definitely be a pack-in, but the platform no way.
« Last Edit: October 7, 2007, 10:45 AM by jedi_master_sal »
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 3, 2007, 11:52 AM »
Thanks Hasbro! ;D

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 4, 2007, 05:54 PM »
Well I take it back. Thanks for making this a fig/pack-in, Hasbro. Much appreciated. I'll buy 3 at least!
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 4, 2007, 05:59 PM »
Hey Rune, think hasbro visted this thread and listened? lol

man i am pretty happy they made this thing and i just cant wait to get it, i really hope it has peg holes for the characters though.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D: