Author Topic: Newbie......But some of you already know me from OSWCC and Scum  (Read 2519 times)

Offline sabresedge

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Hey Everyone,

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is James and I'm new here but I'm the same ID on Scum and I'm a member of OSWCC and ebay for 7 years+. I'm primarilly a vintage snob  ;) LOL and focus on MISB and MOMC. I'm about 85% done with my US Kenner run, but I always seem to want to upgrade. I know Jesse James from the PA toyshows and he introduced me to this site, and my lazy a-- finally got signed up. I hope to get to know more of you in the future and talk shop.  8)
There are no stupid questions, just stupid people.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re: Newbie......But some of you already know me from OSWCC and Scum
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2007, 03:37 AM »
Welcome to JediDefender James, glad to have you here. I recognize the username from thar RS site.  ;)

Enjoy & see you around the board.  :)

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2007, 04:47 AM »
Holy hell James, I didn't expect to see you come by...  Dale's (DSJ there) is our big vintage guru on the boards for the most part even though I still dabble...  I just figure I spend enough on modern that I need to moderate my buying habits so vintage takes a backseat till modern's done (it'll happen eventually).  It's really good to see you come by, I honestly am surprised to see you man...

James always has some cool stuff with him at the Toy Show here in Pittsburgh, mostly vintage but sometimes I get a modern thing here and there from him too.  Always good prices too on his vintage wares.

I'm really glad you came by to say 'hi" though man.  Too bad you work the show or you could come to the bar with the PSWCS guys at lunch some time during the show and have some beers...  That's become a ritual and one of the more fun parts of the day.  ;D  I'm really glad you came by though, thanks and have a look-see around the boards...  If anything at all is on your mind just send a private message to one of the staffers and ask away.

Have a good one man, and see you on the boards...  or in July I'd assume?  :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2007, 01:54 PM »
Welcome to JD James!  We're always looking for more vintage snobs.  ;)

Offline Deanna Rash

• Jedi Padawan
  • AH ! Whatta you know a jedi
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: April 11, 2007, 03:49 PM »
 ;D Hey James! Glad to see you here!  ;D
The ablity to speak does not make you intelligent - now get out of here!

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2007, 04:13 AM »
Hey James, welcome to ye olde JD!  Glad to have you stop on in.  Hope you enjoy the cozy, friendly vibe in here, and stick around for a while - even if you're a vintage snob.  ;)

Holler if you have any questions, comments, or suggestions on anything.  We're here to serve.  Looking forward to chatting with you around the boards...

- Matt