Community > Celebration IV: Los Angeles

Celebration IV Inside the Star Wars Celebration Store

(1/3) > >>

DSJ™:
Time to see what's in store at the Celebration store, your wallet will be spent before you open it!   :D

Inside the Star Wars Celebration Store

Download the printable PDF catalog of Celebration Store goods here.

jadesfire:
Is there a one-of-everything-please line??? ;)

mousedroid:
The only thingthat really jumps out at me, besides the figures, for which they still haven't published a price,  is the McQ Bespin print.  I'm definitely hoping to snag one of those.

No bags or backpacks allowed in the store?  Sounds reasonable since it's apparently going to be set up like a department store, but I wonder if they'll have a bag check at the entrance or something like they do for the art show at the San Diego Comic-Con.  Otherwise I'll have to leave all my crap at the hotel in the morning and go back for it after shopping.  Probably not a bad idea anyway though.

Darth Kenobi:
I'm not too impress with the stuff that they have listed and shown.  The only things that I know I will pick up are the figures, C4 posters, and programs.  I may possble by one of the hoodies, frame/clock, and the magnets.   Sucks that they don't have a badge set this time around since I have one for all three previous celebrations.

EDIT:  Just read that SSW.com will have a very limited set of badges after the show for $30.

JedioftheNorth:
Just going to pick up the figures, couple of t-shirts, and a hoody but still really debating about the Bespin McQuarrie print it is amazing.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version