Author Topic: How Many V30AC Snowtroopers do you currently have?  (Read 36650 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
After seeing Rob's pic, I am taking $50.00 with me on a toy run tomorrow and buying as many as I can  find with my budget.  Thanks a lot Zod.   ::) ;)

:P

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
Picked up 2 more today so Im up to 4. 6 more to go.  ;D
I remember my dream now.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
After seeing Rob's pic, I am taking $50.00 with me on a toy run tomorrow and buying as many as I can  find with my budget.  Thanks a lot Zod.   ::) ;)

Sorry Justin.

Maybe you and the Mrs. could try cloth diapers for a week or two instead of the disposable ones to cover the difference. :)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Rob your army is looking pretty impressive. BTW, I think I may have said this before somewhere but I love your counter tops. :)

:)

It's become a bit of a 'thing' now - so whenever I need an army picture, I try to take it there.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile

Sorry Justin.

Maybe you and the Mrs. could try cloth diapers for a week or two instead of the disposable ones to cover the difference. :)

Ha Ha, only thing is lately I've been having to do the laundry!

Offline Diddly

• Jedi Master
  • SECede
    • View Profile
Still at one but I've been seeing these guys everywhere. I'd buy a lot more but I'm still playing catchup on the basic line, and funds are tight enough as it is. *sigh*
http://diddlyscoop.blogspot.com
Twitter: @travis_banks

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
That sucks, don't it?  And probably right when you do have the funds, all the VATC's will be warming pegs, but the Snowtroopers will all be gone.  That's why I hate the vintage case ratios that they do.  Stupid.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
Found 7 at stores and received 4 from NFC yesterday. My total is now 17.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline AmanaMatt

• Youngling
  • Breakdance Fighter
    • View Profile
Rob your army is looking pretty impressive. BTW, I think I may have said this before somewhere but I love your counter tops. :)

:)

It's become a bit of a 'thing' now - so whenever I need an army picture, I try to take it there.

Dude, you are HARDCORE!!!!  ;D That is a might nice collection of Snowtroopers you have there!
Waiting for you in my special place...

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
The worst part is that I'm probably only half way there.   :-[   :)

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
Great pics, Rob!  And those pics really illustrate how this one is not really for relaxed posing.  He is best crouched somewhat and in a firing stance I think (kinda like the pic I posted there).
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Thanks! 

And you're right.  He's not as neutral as I'd prefer, but on the whole it's an incredible figure.  I wonder if anyone would be interested in trading for my old snowtroopers...  Maybe 4 old Snowtroopers for 1 of this version

Offline AmanaMatt

• Youngling
  • Breakdance Fighter
    • View Profile
The worst part is that I'm probably only half way there.   :-[   :)

:-\ :-\ :-\

You need help!  ;D
Waiting for you in my special place...

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
I know.

I may be able to convince myself to stop after about 6 more.  I think I'd rather spend that money expanding the vintage collection.

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
I think I'll stop at about an even dozen as far as openers go.  I'm just running out of room.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback