Author Topic: Hasbro at Celebration IV... Wow.  (Read 5136 times)

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • DONT TREAD ON ME
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
Re: Hasbro at Celebration IV... Wow.
« Reply #60 on: May 25, 2007, 09:34 PM »
Regardless if Scott is mentioned, I'd like him to sign my carded figure to keep for posterity.
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: May 26, 2007, 10:08 AM »
Perhaps a Willrow hood coin insert or something of the like with limited Scott sigs in it?? Let's do it Hasbro! Don't tease us!

Well, I guess news reports are saying the Y-Wing will come with Lt. Lepira.  :-\ Being a non-vehicle collector and wanting Lepira, I'm disappointed. I'm surprised, though, that it wasn't Pops that they included, not Lepira. I just don't see much facial scaring in this pic of him though.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 10:12 AM by Darth Vlad »

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #62 on: May 26, 2007, 10:41 AM »
Yeah thats what always sucks about vehicles. I always want the pack-ins but not the ship. This one has 2, so it is worth me considering. I will probably try ebay for the pilot and the droid though.
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #63 on: May 26, 2007, 12:05 PM »
I have 2 Y-Wings; one was pretty expertly airbrushed with wear and he was selling it cheap so I bought it, and a regular version.  Despite that, I want this one too for the differences and figures included!
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
    • Vitamin
« Reply #64 on: May 26, 2007, 12:19 PM »
I've got a vintage one, the late 90's version, the red/blue/silver repaint, and soon this one.

Crap.

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #65 on: May 26, 2007, 02:15 PM »
I've got a vintage one, the late 90's version, the red/blue/silver repaint, and soon this one.

Crap.

I'll try for the figs on Ebay - I like the Y-wing, but 4 of them is a bit much for me.  ::)
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline Artoo

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Lucky catch
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: May 26, 2007, 02:50 PM »
The A-Wing pilot will be good for customs. Looks like CC will be pretty boring this year, we'll porbably only see wave 9 & if we're lucky wave 1 for '08.

We need a new Ghost Obi-Wan with the articulation of Anakin now.
« Last Edit: May 26, 2007, 03:26 PM by Artoo »
KAY-BEE STANDARD RESPONSE:  "All we have is 1990's 'Robocop' toys."
WHICH MEANS:  "Holy ******* ****, please shoot m

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #67 on: May 27, 2007, 03:38 PM »
Y-Wing looks awesome. For some reason, I really like that SDCC Shadow Scout set as well and Concept Grievous (the silver guy).
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #68 on: May 27, 2007, 09:38 PM »
Ok you guys who just want the figures, let me know, I like the Chin Guns on this one so I am going to replace my 2 Y wings currently in the Fleet.  We should be able to help each other out.

PM me...

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
« Reply #69 on: May 27, 2007, 11:56 PM »
PM sent  ;D
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I'm a dude.
    • View Profile
« Reply #70 on: May 28, 2007, 11:21 AM »
Ok you guys who just want the figures, let me know, I like the Chin Guns on this one so I am going to replace my 2 Y wings currently in the Fleet.  We should be able to help each other out.

PM me...

Steve already sent a PM, but count us in for at least 1 each - not sure how many you're getting.  Thanks!
"If trees could scream, would we be so cavalier about cutting them down? We might, if they screamed all the time, for no good reason. " -Jack Handey

Offline Blackwolf13

• Youngling
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
    • Omaha Fan Force
« Reply #71 on: May 28, 2007, 11:53 AM »
Perhaps a Willrow hood coin insert or something of the like with limited Scott sigs in it?? Let's do it Hasbro! Don't tease us!

Well, I guess news reports are saying the Y-Wing will come with Lt. Lepira.  :-\ Being a non-vehicle collector and wanting Lepira, I'm disappointed. I'm surprised, though, that it wasn't Pops that they included, not Lepira. I just don't see much facial scaring in this pic of him though.

I didn't even know the dude had a name. I thought the figure with the new Y-Wing looked a lot like Jimmy Neutron. 

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #72 on: May 28, 2007, 12:14 PM »

PM me...

Ok rather than reply to everybody....

Brent and Jesse J hit me almost immediately on the reply.

If I end up getting more than 2 extra Y Wings, I will contact everybody else.
I had no Idea there were that many people snagging just figures without Vechicles.  I got no less than 10 requests.

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #73 on: May 28, 2007, 03:23 PM »
I had no Idea there were that many people snagging just figures without Vehicles.  I got no less than 10 requests.

Yep, that's the way I got my Zev. I'm not a vehicle buyer, but try to get the pack-in figure if possible. I assume there's more of us out there that do that.  ;)

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
« Reply #74 on: May 28, 2007, 03:28 PM »

I didn't even know the dude had a name. I thought the figure with the new Y-Wing looked a lot like Jimmy Neutron. 

There's probably a name for every SW background character. Most get their names from the CCG, I assume. If you go to Wookiepedia: A New Hope page, you'll see some names that are unfamiliar. That's how I found out his name was Lt. Lepira.