If that's them, Hasbro should have made this the size of their AT-AT toy.
Then how big do you think the AT-TE is supposed to be when Hasbro eventually gets around to it???
Giving toy scale sizes, I think nearly everyone would be happy with an AT-TE that is the same size as the AT-AT only half as tall. The pricepoint is the sticking point here. If Zizzle can make a Black Pearl playset for $60, then Hasbro should darn well be able to do the same thing for the AT-TE. Especially consdiering there will be more opportunity for multiple purchases for this ship vs the Black Pearl for instance.
At teh size I gave, I can see the pricepoint being $60-80. At $60 I'd buy 3. At $80 I'd only buy 2.
Hasbro please be REASONABLE with the pricepopint here. You CAN do it.
Besides, you (Hasbro) have been promising this to us for years now. You first said if it had a role in ROTS you'd make it. It did and you didn't. Then you said, well if it was in the cartoon you'd make it. It did and you didn't. Now you've said well if it's in the CG show you would. It is....will you now???
Please do not disappoint us on the vehicle. The AT-TE is far and away the most desired ground vehicle from Star Wars to be made into a toy.
I ran a poll on another site I belong to and it clearly won. In each tier that is was in it consistently beat out the competing ship by at least a 5 to 1 margin. In some case 10 to 1.
The AT-TE MUST be done.
Okay to the size of the ship more specifically and what it should include:
• Same size as AT-AT (half the height)
• Rotating cannon on top that can fit the AT-TE gunner (makes sense don't you think)
• ALL six ball turret (4 in front and 2 in back) can rotate fully-If LEGO can do it so can Hasbro)
• Opening cockpit to hold two drivers.
• Mid-section panels come off to hold at least four clones
• Rear section panels come off to hold two clones.
• all six legs are fully articulated
Things the set could have (but would make it more expensive so are not really neccessary):
• Two exclusive AT-TE driver figures