Author Topic: 30AC AT-AP Pod Walker  (Read 27414 times)

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC AT-AP Pod Walker
« Reply #45 on: September 8, 2007, 01:39 AM »
I was looking at my Kashyyyk diorama tonight, and just imagining how nice it will be to have a couple of these walkers in there... now we just need for them to start on the Tank Droid.

;)

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: September 8, 2007, 02:13 AM »
I was looking at my Kashyyyk diorama tonight, and just imagining how nice it will be to have a couple of these walkers in there... now we just need for them to start on the Tank Droid.

;)

Don't forget the Turbotank. Yeah I know, a pipedream...
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Brian

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: January 25, 2008, 03:52 PM »
Looks like this topic has gotten down the list a ways, but I'm guessing that is because we haven't heard anything new on this.  Shouldn't this (and Grievous' starfighter, Obi/Anakin repaints) be showing up before too long?

Offline iFett

• Jedi Sentinel
  • wabbit hunter
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: January 25, 2008, 04:05 PM »
I would hope this and Grievous' ship start shipping soon.  Hopefully they're not too far off.  I kinda miss looking down at the bottom shelf in the toy dept.  :-\
Learn new skills at home that some consider to be.....unnatural.  Easy repayment terms.  555-PLPTN

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: January 25, 2008, 04:09 PM »
I believe that both EE and BBTS have the AT-AP and Grievous's fighter listed for a February release.
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 04:09 PM by Nicklab »
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: January 25, 2008, 04:46 PM »
I would hope this and Grievous' ship start shipping soon.  Hopefully they're not too far off.  I kinda miss looking down at the bottom shelf in the toy dept.  :-\

I agree - I can't wait for these to show up.  I still look down there just in case, but no dice yet.

Back in November, Target.com had the AT-AP listed as in stock... but of course, it was a mistake.  I saw what the DPCI number was online, and called my local Target - they said they had 7 in stock - so I drove there only to realize that the DPCI was the same for Jedi Starfighters. 
« Last Edit: January 25, 2008, 04:52 PM by CHEWIE »

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: January 25, 2008, 05:05 PM »
Have we got a definite price on these yet. I'm hoping they are both $20 vehicles, but I'm thinking they are going to be $25 each.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: January 25, 2008, 05:08 PM »
I don't see why the price at Walmart and Target would suddenly jump $5.00 on these? 

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #53 on: January 25, 2008, 06:06 PM »
It was my understanding too that they were a part of the Starfighter vehicle assortment which would put them at $20. As far as I'm aware Target doesn't have another DCPI for these. It sure will be nice to buy some new vehicles again when these finally hit the shelves. I'm almost tempted to buy two AT-PTs to have them flanking the AT-TE, but I think I'll have to wait until I see the AT-PT in person.
"This is the way."

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: January 25, 2008, 08:54 PM »
I'm thinking 4 of the AT-AP... two for custom paint schemes.  I really like the looks of it, and am almost positive that they'll be in the $20 price scale along with the other mid sized vehicles... and at that price, the AT-AP seems like a great bargain.

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: January 27, 2008, 10:44 PM »
I'm in for three of these suckers... they look nice. Plus, I need some cheap Republic armor to blast my Spider Droids and AATs to bits.

CHEWIE- What types of paint schemes are you planning? Battle damage, light weathering, unit markings, or a little bit of everything? Please do share, as I'd love to imagine what your custom walkers could look like until your final product blows me away. 

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: January 28, 2008, 10:43 AM »
I'm thinking maybe just a basic Imperial gray... something to go with some OT figures perhaps?  I could see some AT-ST drivers or something of the like driving one of these?

Offline Ghost of QG

• Jedi Initiate
  • Pimpin' the Midwest
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: February 6, 2008, 07:12 PM »
I used AT-TE Gunners for mine(courtesy of HTS.com):

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: February 6, 2008, 08:15 PM »
I used AT-TE Gunners for mine(courtesy of HTS.com):

what the.... dude when did these things hit stores? i havent heard any reports. you get them on ebay or something?

they do look pretty cool though even if they are vastly out of scale.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Pete_Fett

• Jedi Knight
  • Jedi Killer
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: February 6, 2008, 08:50 PM »
They were up for order on HasbroToyShop.com a little while back.

Last time I checked Grievous' starfighter was still in stock.
Peter

Letting my collecting OCD get the better of me on a DAILY basis... and loving EVERY minute of it!