Author Topic: Toss her in the clink with Paris.  (Read 14643 times)

Offline Deanpaul

• Jedi Apprentice
  • open for interpretation
    • View Profile
Re: Toss her in the clink with Paris.
« Reply #45 on: June 7, 2007, 10:41 AM »
Time to rename the thread to throwing her under house arrest, with Paris.
"Regime change, like charity, begins at home." - Ira Glass, This American Life

Offline John C

• Jedi Padawan
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 7, 2007, 01:20 PM »
I read the "medical reason" for the change is because of a rash she developed.   It's not like she hasn't had other rashes before, is it?  Also, she could have developed that rash for any number of reasons.  It most likely came from something she was doing before she was put in her cell.  The people repsonsible for her release deserve and will most likely get ripped apart for this fiasco.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #47 on: June 7, 2007, 01:42 PM »
I think she should have been quarantined in the same room with the tuberculosis guy and that way she would have contracted TB and when she got out she would have spread it to her little whorish friends like Nicole Richie and Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears and then they would all spread it to all the parasitic paparazzi who follow them around non-stop 24/7, and then they'd all eventually choke to their miserable deaths on all the blood they coughed up.  But that wouldn't be the end for them--no sir--then they'd all go to Hell, where they would roast for all eternity while Satan laughed and nobody on Earth or in Heaven gave a damn.
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 7, 2007, 01:46 PM »
I think she should have been quarantined in the same room with the tuberculosis guy and that way she would have contracted TB and when she got out she would have spread it to her little whorish friends like Nicole Richie and Lindsay Lohan and Britney Spears and then they would all spread it to all the parasitic paparazzi who follow them around non-stop 24/7, and then they'd all eventually choke to their miserable deaths on all the blood they coughed up.  But that wouldn't be the end for them--no sir--then they'd all go to Hell, where they would roast for all eternity while Satan laughed and nobody on Earth or in Heaven gave a damn.

Wow

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #49 on: June 7, 2007, 02:02 PM »
Well at least he didn't wish rape or death upon her.

Offline Madcow

• Jedi Padawan
  • Isn't the Wokling cute? LOOK AT IT! LOOK AT IT!
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 7, 2007, 02:12 PM »

I couldn't have said it better myself. NICE!

Offline Angry Ewok

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • The Ewok Village Idiot
    • View Profile
    • www.TowheeStudio.com
« Reply #51 on: June 7, 2007, 02:32 PM »

Nice! I will not be attempting to top this.

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #52 on: June 7, 2007, 02:54 PM »

I may not have said it, but it was implied.  And Satan's got a big ol' ****, too.

(Not that Paris would notice. . .)
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline ruiner

• Jedi Master
  • raised to be lowered
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 7, 2007, 02:59 PM »

I may not have said it, but it was implied. 

I know.

And Satan's got a big ol' ****, too.

I would imagine so.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 7, 2007, 06:31 PM »

Lovely.

This thread is so amusing!
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 7, 2007, 08:57 PM »

Not rape, but he did wish death.

I think she should have been quarantined in the same room with the tuberculosis guy ... she would have contracted TB ... eventually choke to their miserable deaths on all the blood they coughed up. 

Offline Sprry75

• Jedi Apprentice
  • semper ubi sub ubi
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 7, 2007, 09:05 PM »
I gave Satan a handjob in Junior High.  You'll be surprised to know that Lucifer is apparently Irish.
"Really?  Sorry."

Offline Dressel Rebel

• Jedi General
  • En Sabah Nur
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 7, 2007, 09:06 PM »
Oh man, only in America.  Just look at this sequence of events.

1.  Convicted of DWI.  Sentence?  Probation.  Suspended driver's license. Way to strike fear in her heart, judge.

2.  Stopped while driving with suspended license.  Slap on the wrist.  Very scary.

3.  Stopped again while driving with suspended license.  Faces 90 days in jail

4.  Judge gives her 45.  People are outraged.  Judge cuts it in half to 23.

5.  Paris goes to a county jail.  Serves 3 days and is released.  Told to stay at home for 20 days in her $2 million mansion as the rest of her punishment.

What a freaking joke.

::)
This is what happens when you invade Wakanda

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 7, 2007, 09:11 PM »
She's already been released? You've got to be ******** me. If she was anyone else she'd have to serve the full 45 days.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #59 on: June 7, 2007, 09:28 PM »