Author Topic: Packages that are shipped thread  (Read 24100 times)

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
Re: Master raffle off list - Speak now or forever hold your piece!
« Reply #15 on: June 1, 2007, 07:07 PM »
I have no idea if they were local or not. Personally, I don't even remember who won it. The red r2s went back to, I believe, smartypants. You might give him a pm.
nah they didn't :-\, im also missing a sandy, and got a few helmets and hands in a baggie

Offline jedistyle

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Packages that are shipped thread
« Reply #16 on: June 1, 2007, 09:06 PM »
got my figures today. there where a couple small accessories missing, no big deal though, al lthe figures where accounted for and in good condition though. thanka a bunch paul....
=jEdIsTyLe=
---------------------------------------------------------
" The first soap was made from the ashes of hero's, with out pain, with out sacrifice, we would have nothing."

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #17 on: June 1, 2007, 10:10 PM »
I have no idea if they were local or not. Personally, I don't even remember who won it. The red r2s went back to, I believe, smartypants. You might give him a pm.
nah they didn't :-\, im also missing a sandy, and got a few helmets and hands in a baggie

The sandtrooper went missing, we couldn't find it anywhere as we were packing up.

Anton and I put all your other the stuff in your pile, red astromechs included, I don't know why those wouldn't be there...
"This is the way."

Offline findswoman

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • The Findswoman Collection
« Reply #18 on: June 2, 2007, 12:29 AM »
My package arrived today -- thanks so much, Paul!  All's here except 1 or 2 tiny weapons, but that's no big deal. The main thing is that the figures arrived all right, which they did.  :)

... the Findswoman

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #19 on: June 2, 2007, 10:24 AM »

The sandtrooper went missing, we couldn't find it anywhere as we were packing up.

Anton and I put all your other the stuff in your pile, red astromechs included, I don't know why those wouldn't be there...
Thats ok, There will be plenty of stormies this year, I'll customize a few ;D I also found the Astros, My brother opened the package while I was gone and took them ::) so sorry for that bit of confusion.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: June 2, 2007, 02:35 PM »
Hopefully everone gets their stuff back in one piece, but I think we all have to be very understanding if something does get lost.  It's a ton to keep track of.

I guess my package hasn't been shipped yet - Phruby if you need me to send you payment first, that's no problem.  Also thanks for the special package for baby Kiefer in the mail yesterday - that was PRICELESS.  Thank you so much, the little stuffed Jedi is in the cradle with him at night.   ;)

:P

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 2, 2007, 02:52 PM »
6/2/07

Erik Chavez - banner   $4.60
Justin Cook - 4 boxes  $70.35
Ron Baumhardt    $25.05

The remaining boxes are even bigger than these so I might have to find an alternate shipper.
« Last Edit: June 3, 2007, 11:26 AM by Master_Phruby »
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 2, 2007, 02:58 PM »
I guess my package hasn't been shipped yet - Phruby if you need me to send you payment first, that's no problem.  Also thanks for the special package for baby Kiefer in the mail yesterday - that was PRICELESS.  Thank you so much, the little stuffed Jedi is in the cradle with him at night.   ;)

I'm glad you guys liked it. I figure you have enough star wars stuff so I had to get something special for little Kiefer. I just wish I could find that oneie that says "I speak Wookiee."

« Last Edit: June 2, 2007, 02:59 PM by Master_Phruby »

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #23 on: June 2, 2007, 07:58 PM »
ROFL thats awesome. :D

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 3, 2007, 08:58 PM »
6/2/07

Erik Chavez - banner   $4.60
Justin Cook - 4 boxes  $70.35
Ron Baumhardt    $25.05

The remaining boxes are even bigger than these so I might have to find an alternate shipper.

If my box is going to cost $70 (or really anything more than $30), I may want to rethink what I have sent back.  Phruby let me know if you think my box is going for even more.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: June 4, 2007, 02:26 AM »
Mine was so much because there were several vehicles included, and some were kind of heavy (like the hover tank).  But I just got payment sent to you Phruby, along with a couple extra bucks to cover paypal fees.  Thanks for handling/sending my stuff back!   :)

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #26 on: June 4, 2007, 12:35 PM »
You got to remember also that the size of the box typically doubles the price or more. Check usps for regulations. Brent's stuff is in some of the biggest boxes. (computer boxes) that even though they are light and we did combine stuff together it is more money now. Also, I really don't have the resources to go running around getting price quotes.

Offline coeli

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #27 on: June 4, 2007, 01:13 PM »

What kind of helmets/hands were they? I am missing 2 of my helmets and a few weapons, plus a hand to Plo Koon. Not to worried about the weapons, but the helemts I can't reproduce :-\
Also, I have someone elses protocl droid. It is almost the same exact paint as mine(grey with a black wash)the one I got was the ROTS version. The one I sent was the Saga 2 AOTC version, the one with the battle droid head.
"How can I get turned on, I am surrounded by little plastic men!";to quote my wife....

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #28 on: June 4, 2007, 01:41 PM »
Yeah thats it Coeli, Theres also a repainted Clone cannon from a ep 2 clone. Just pm me your addy and I'll send them out to yah ;D

Offline elmeaux

• Youngling
  • The Dancing Robot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #29 on: June 4, 2007, 05:51 PM »
Also, I really don't have the resources to go running around getting price quotes.

No need to run around. Every major shipping co. has a rate quote engine on their website. DHL's says they are the cheapest.
E>