Author Topic: Packages that are shipped thread  (Read 24098 times)

Offline elmeaux

• Youngling
  • The Dancing Robot!
    • View Profile
Re: Packages that are shipped thread
« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2007, 02:02 PM »
A box was sent but I recieved an accordian.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2007, 03:31 PM »
Now that sucks!  :'( That is totally not the way I handed it over.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline elmeaux

• Youngling
  • The Dancing Robot!
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2007, 05:19 PM »
I wouldn't think they'd accept it for shipment like that. All four of the buildings are crushed. That's the way it goes.  :(

Everybody polka!

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2007, 06:24 PM »
Damn, I'm sorry to hear that Elmeaux... Now, I'm scared to death about the turbo laser tower that Owen made.  I have a feeling it's going to come back destroyed...  I can honestly say, that I think the Post Office sucks right now.  I've probably received 20+ large boxes in the past from Owen and none of them were ever damaged like these have been that we're receiving...

One of the boxes I received appeared about the same as yours did - but it was the box with my figures in it, so only 2 of them were damaged.

I think if we do another of these, we are going to need to get the boxes insured.  This is just ridiculous.

:P

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #49 on: June 12, 2007, 01:57 AM »
I can safely say that FFURG was treated just as shoddy at C3 as you seemingly were at C4, Paul.  I literally told one Security guard to shove it up his ass at one point.  He didn't know how to respond and left in a huff but nothing came of it.

I figured, I'm here and I doubt LFL will be happy when you come telling me to leave, sooooooooo...  yeah nothing came of it. ;)

Seriously though, they were no better to deal with in Indy.  They wanted us to get out as soon as the time hit a certain hour and that was it.  The con workers had no desire to work though, and it sounds like LA was no better.  If you were "working", you worked with some pretty unsavory people out in Indy.  Any other business and those folks wouldn't have jobs.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #50 on: June 12, 2007, 07:09 PM »
My box arrived today in good shape. Everything seems to be there, accept one of the fishing tackle boxes I sent, which is no big deal. I did find the antenae for my building in the box, wich is ashame because that means whom ever won my building is going to have a hole in the roof. I'll be putting a lot of the figures and vehicles up for auction on ebay to help recoup some of the cost I put into the project. So if anyone is interested they'll  be listed under the seller name Order66Customs. 

Thanks for taking such great care of my figs.

Fritzkrieg
Fritzkrieg

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #51 on: June 13, 2007, 01:26 AM »
I got my final package in the mail today - the Gun Tower.  Amazing what a differnence this came back in - it was like getting it from Owen for the first time.  Thanks to whoever packed this one so well, I have to admit everything in there really was wrapped well in the protective baggies.  Everything in this box was in perfect shape and never looks like it even left my house. 

Also, big thanks to Jedistyle for the market stall he let me have, and to Roron Corobb for the planet sculpture.  These will definitely be in future Rykrof Enloe chapters, so keep your eyes peeled for those of you that read the series.

:P

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #52 on: June 13, 2007, 09:05 AM »
Chewie,
Glad to hear yours arrived safely.  I know you were very worried about the gun tower!! 

My box is due to arrive today.

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #53 on: June 13, 2007, 09:26 PM »
My package arrived safe and sound tonight.  Thanks to everyone for packing it up.  Everything came back just fine!

Fritz - I think I ended up with your Plano box.  I sent my figures in one but took it home with me (Paul may have forgotten that we discussed this).  If you want it back, I can send it to you.  If you want me to just buy it from you, I'll send you some paypal $$.  Just shoot me a PM if you want.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #54 on: June 14, 2007, 10:22 AM »
Yah, at the time we were packing it up we couldn't remember which tackle box when to who so we guessed. Sorry about that.

Offline Fritzkrieg

• Jedi Padawan
  • Don't make me destroy you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #55 on: June 14, 2007, 11:19 AM »
Keep it brent, It's not worth the shipping.

Fritzkrieg

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #56 on: June 15, 2007, 02:20 PM »
Just curious

What ever happened to the cliffs?  Not that it matters to me (even if it was throun out) I'm just curious.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #57 on: June 16, 2007, 12:25 PM »
The cliffs are in Ryan's box. I'm waiting for the ok to send the box to him.

Offline patreektherodian

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #58 on: June 19, 2007, 02:17 PM »
I think Ryan is into Warhammer (I could be wrong) Maybe somebody can use it for that.

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #59 on: June 19, 2007, 08:53 PM »
I think Ryan is into Warhammer (I could be wrong) Maybe somebody can use it for that.

I think that was Brent, cause it isn't me.

I put more than $300 into the terrain, including shipping, that's why I'm wanting it back. I think I'm going to try and add to it a bit and then display it as a different sort of diorama in my collection room.
"This is the way."