Author Topic: Defender Wishlists 2007: Attack of the Clones  (Read 20988 times)

Offline Thrawn

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
Re: Defender Wishlists 2007: Attack of the Clones
« Reply #45 on: June 19, 2007, 08:04 AM »
Thrilled that Dorme, Beru, and another Padme made the list.  IMO Padme is always hit or miss with her figures due to sculpt,paint, etc.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #46 on: June 19, 2007, 09:08 AM »
It's a pretty sensible list.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline bandrea

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #47 on: June 20, 2007, 04:07 PM »
Contry to certain beliefs, we do not need another clone, I for one am cloned out. I would perfer to see more Jedi's or Re sculpted Jedi's that have been made already. Not a huge fan of the Lars clan even though I voted for them, they did play an important roll in episodes 2 and 4. I do believe we need a new sculpt of Barriss though. Jocasta Nu I think is as important as some of the other request that had less or even no lines on the screens then even some of the one's mentioned were one second scenes. I got 6 of the 10 that I voted for and though I am new to this what does this mean? Also I am not trying to ruffle any feathers here just giving my opinion.
Brad

Offline P-Siddy

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #48 on: June 20, 2007, 06:46 PM »
Getting 6 of 10, means you're 60%.  ;) Seriously though, last year hardly a choice got picked by hasbro in AotC to be made. Just the Fireside Padme and maybe SA Jango (which still haven't been confirmed as far as I know). But Scott (OCB if you don't know him) does compiles these lists and they are given to Hasbro to show what the fans want. I think it's fun, but it's hard to choose just ten. There are so many figures out there that haven't been made (like Willrow Hood or Yarna, Tonnika Sisters) and have yet to be immortalized in plastic!

I could go on, but eventually, there will be slim pickings in out voting choices (I hope).