Author Topic: How Many 30AC Stormtroopers Are In Your Army?  (Read 33744 times)

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
Re: How Many 30AC Stormtroopers Are In Your Army?
« Reply #75 on: July 6, 2007, 09:49 PM »
14 thanks to another pair from Paul.

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #76 on: July 7, 2007, 02:50 PM »
Yikes - 17 after a early morning trip to Target.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #77 on: July 9, 2007, 09:13 AM »
35 now. I was going to stop at 36, but I need one more for my Vintage/Modern display.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #78 on: July 9, 2007, 12:48 PM »
I don't think I have a limit on these - I'm still tempted to use two for the Luke/Han versions - but with Hasbro certain to release them later on, I don't see any need to spend $17 per right now.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #79 on: July 10, 2007, 09:20 AM »
I'm still tempted to use two for the Luke/Han versions - but with Hasbro certain to release them later on, I don't see any need to spend $17 per right now.

Word from Curto is that they are coming.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #80 on: July 11, 2007, 09:26 AM »
I'm at my max of 37. Break down is: 32 to fill out a platoon of 36 (the other 4 being squad leaders represented by Tantive IV troopers,) 4 are custom Lts (Imperial rankings added to the armor) and 1 to stand in my Vintage/Modern counterpart display.

With 16 Tantive IV stormies, 59 VOTC Stormies and 37 Cleaned Saga Stormies I have a total of 148 Stormtroopers (including the 4 officers) making up 1 company of 4 of my official Imperial Battalion. Well over 210 if I included all my Commtech Stormtroopers and excess cleaned Saga Stormies I have up for trade.

Offline Paul

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #81 on: July 11, 2007, 11:30 AM »
I'll stop at 36.   At that point I'll get rid of my Tantive IV and VOTC ones.  I think this is a superior sculpt/update (to this point, there is room to improve) and in my collection that means everything that came prior has to go.

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #82 on: July 11, 2007, 12:41 PM »
Sadly I'm only at 5 of these. Though I want to get 40 of them. You fellas that are stopping, could you help me out at all??
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Rob

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Elder
    • View Profile
« Reply #83 on: July 11, 2007, 12:42 PM »
Ahem - if you're dumping Stormtroopers Paul, I know a local guy who wants some.  Oh yeah, and that local guy is me.

« Last Edit: July 11, 2007, 12:42 PM by Rob »

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #84 on: July 12, 2007, 09:21 AM »
I could use 5 more VOTC Stormies if a deal can be made...

Offline Darth Simmons

• Youngling
  • Insert something clever here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #85 on: July 12, 2007, 09:48 AM »
I'm at my max of 37. Break down is: 32 to fill out a platoon of 36 (the other 4 being squad leaders represented by Tantive IV troopers,) 4 are custom Lts (Imperial rankings added to the armor) and 1 to stand in my Vintage/Modern counterpart display.

With 16 Tantive IV stormies, 59 VOTC Stormies and 37 Cleaned Saga Stormies I have a total of 148 Stormtroopers (including the 4 officers) making up 1 company of 4 of my official Imperial Battalion. Well over 210 if I included all my Commtech Stormtroopers and excess cleaned Saga Stormies I have up for trade.

So that's why it's hard to find them in my local stores... Leave some for other people! ;D Hey do you still have the pauldrons for your Sandtroopers up for trade? I'm building my sandtrooper army.
Hasbro, ball jointed heads suck! They make figures look like they've been hung by a noose. Please use neck ball joints like the late 80's GI Joes.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #86 on: July 13, 2007, 09:13 AM »

Hey do you still have the pauldrons for your Sandtroopers up for trade? I'm building my sandtrooper army.

PM Sent. ;)

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #87 on: July 13, 2007, 11:59 PM »
got my first one today. cool figure. i am aiming for 8 more or maybe just even it out on 10 depending on how many i see...well atleast when i can actually get them up North that is.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline BrentS

• Jedi Knight
  • I sense much fear in you.
    • View Profile
« Reply #88 on: July 19, 2007, 11:40 AM »

Offline Billy Ray

• Youngling
    • View Profile
    • Alamo City Star Wars Collectors
« Reply #89 on: July 19, 2007, 08:27 PM »
I only picked up two, though I have seen plenty of them.  I made the two I got into a trooper Luke and Han using the heads from the comic packs.  I like the figure a lot, but I have a ton of stormies already.