Author Topic: Question about the UGP C4 set-up.  (Read 3075 times)

Offline ratm

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Question about the UGP C4 set-up.
« on: June 22, 2007, 09:50 PM »
I have been looking at the set-up pictures from C4. I absolutely love the whole set-up. My question is for those of you who helped set it up. How did you place the figures in the middle of the dio. It look to be a lot further than arms length. I have trouble standing figures up right in front of me sometimes. Could you maybe explain the whole process of setting this up so some of us would have a better understanding and it might help some of us with our dio displays as well.
Thanks.
« Last Edit: June 22, 2007, 09:51 PM by ratm »

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Question about the UGP C4 set-up.
« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2007, 10:30 PM »
I'm big, and have 6' 8" wingspan. That's about it. :P

I was able to lean real far in, Paul was able to as well, and Anton had a really good reach for a guy his size. If you look closely you might notice there were places none of us could really reach at all, so the figures weren't as dense in those areas.

If we would have had more time and we wouldn't have had to worry about union bull**** I would have liked to set-it up in sections, that way we could reach everything a little easier. Maybe we will save that for next time.
"This is the way."

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2007, 04:16 AM »
I kind of wondered about that too... if I was there and doing it, the entire middle section would have been pretty sparse!

Ryan maybe sometime in the coming months we can set up a chat here at JD to debrief on the UGP a bit?

:P

Offline Smartypants1635

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
    • Sith empire
« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2007, 10:24 AM »
you and me brother = short :(