Author Topic: Carded Snowtrooper (Blue Stars Version)  (Read 39518 times)

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
Re: MCC Blue Stars Snowtrooper
« Reply #105 on: June 1, 2008, 02:57 AM »
I just checked out the Action HQ site, it went from this:

Item status:
This is a PREORDER item and is expected to be in stock on:
Friday 30 May, 2008. Subject to change.

to this:

Item status:
Available now and was added to our catalog on:
Monday 14 January, 2008.

Well this is a good sign & we should be getting an e-mail from them on our orders hopefully this week. Still keeping my fingers crossed on this, better not be a price increase.  >:(

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #106 on: June 2, 2008, 09:10 PM »
Well this is a good sign & we should be getting an e-mail from them on our orders hopefully this week. Still keeping my fingers crossed on this, better not be a price increase.  >:(

I'm right there with you Dale.  I haven't heard a thing yet, and I agree that there shouldn't be a price increase on these either.  The b.s. reason they gave you in that e-mail doesn't make sense when you consider that they raised the price in less than 24 hours the first day of the pre-order.  I'll fight it as much as I can, but if they won't honor the price they originally quoted us, I'm not going to get these...  Not when Series 9 is around the corner and I need the extra money to help pay for my MC...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
Re: Carded Snowtrooper (Blue Stars Version)
« Reply #107 on: July 12, 2008, 08:51 AM »
Checking out the Action HQ site, status has now changed:

Item status:
Available now and was added to our catalog on:
Monday 14 January, 2008

Offline Outkast34

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #108 on: July 12, 2008, 09:26 PM »
Unfortunately it has stated that before after a supposed in stock date and has yet to materialize.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #109 on: July 15, 2008, 02:25 AM »
Well it looks like they adjusted their prices quickly, $99 for the snowtrooper and $169 for the maul.  :P

They adjusted again... $149.95 for the Blue Stars & $199.95 for Maul. Are they ******* kidding!

Kubrick Snowtrooper (Blue Stars Ver.)

Kubrick Darth Maul & Sith Speeder

I sent another e-mail inquiring about my preorder, ain't holding my breath fo any good news.  :-\
« Last Edit: July 15, 2008, 02:27 AM by DSJ™ »

Offline Outkast34

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #110 on: July 15, 2008, 05:50 AM »
If they end up getting them and wanting to charge me that much I think I'm going to pass and wait for ebay. The price jump on them on that site has been rediculous.

Offline maulsith

• Jedi Initiate
  • feel the power of the dark side of the force
    • View Profile
« Reply #111 on: July 15, 2008, 06:36 AM »
 :P Their prices are insane and ridiculous though i'm staying at the Far East side..way too much for that Blue re-paint piece ya..(no offence if I make this statement)..

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
    • View Profile
« Reply #112 on: July 15, 2008, 08:53 AM »
Well guy's, looks like the deal at Action HQ is SOL. I received a couple of e-mail from them, both e-mails were the same. 

Hello Dale
Thank you for your email.

The website shows the kubricks as available, but they are still not in stock on our side.

As these kubricks are exclusives, they are released in Japan, but we are yet to obtain them.

We apologise for the inconvenience caused.

Also, we have a problem to fulfil your order due to the price point at which you placed the order for the kubricks.

We are currently unable to get them at the prices you have purchased them for, and we will likely need to make a refund to you and cancel your order with our sincerest apologies.

Thank you
Best Regards

Yeah, refund my $$$ ya bunch of asswipes because your not getting anymore $$$ for the Kuby's for the insane price hike let alone my business ever again!  >:(

Offline Dan

• Jedi Knight
  • Got some
    • View Profile
« Reply #113 on: July 15, 2008, 05:07 PM »
That sucks, big time. That is no way to run a business- if you take an order and get the product, you fill the order (in the order they were received, not based on price paid). You paid the asking price at the time of the order, if they made a mistake, they should deal with it on their end.