Multimedia > Jocasta's Reading Room

Rare hardcovers?

<< < (5/5)

Chris Wyman:

--- Quote from: I Am Sith on November 11, 2007, 10:41 PM ---Ended up winning a seemingly brand new copy of The Bounty Hunter Wars on ebay over the weekend.  $20 shipped.  I didn't think that was too bad considering I've seen them go for more.  One more down, six more to go...

--- End quote ---

Nice man, hopefully it arrives in nice shape for you.

I Am Sith:

--- Quote from: JGordon24 on November 12, 2007, 08:32 PM ---Nice man, hopefully it arrives in nice shape for you.

--- End quote ---

Showed up yesterday in minty mint shape.  I really believe this was an unread edition.

I Am Sith:
We recently renovated our den with new bookcases and I convinced my wife to let me put up a bunch of my SW hardcover books.  I managed to get the six movie novelizations, Labyrinth of Evil, Dark Lord, Republic Commando duology volume 1 & 2, Zahn trilogy, the Legacy of the Force set and the New Jedi Order set.  I still need to get two more of the NJO books (Traitor and Final Prophecy), but recently picked up the Enemy Lines duology and the Force Heretic trilogy in hardcover from ebay for what I thought were reasonable prices considering that these are still fairly rare.

Next up is to check if books like the SW Vault and Encyclopedia will make the cut...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version