Author Topic: Battle Wheels - Ultimate Radio Control Combat warriors!  (Read 1749 times)

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
To all members of JD,

I wanted to spread the word on a new toy line I designed. Today is the website launch of a product line I conceptualized and designed called Battle Wheels. Its a radio control battle toy that truly delivers physical Radio control combat. Up to 6 people can play at one time with Multiband technology. There are several characters in the line with more on the way. For anyone who digs D&D or loves mythology you will recognize where some names came from. Tons of weapons and robot crushing action!

This has been a year long endeavor since joining RC2. This is the biggest project of my Toy design career. I literally worked on every aspect of the project concept, story, art direction even pitched it myself at NY Toy Fair and Nuremburg Toy fair.

Please visit:
www.thebattlewheels.com

You can see the commercial so you fully understand the line. The full marketing will kick off in late August on miniclip and will be on TV in September.  I know this comes from a biased source but it truly is a fun toy. Keep it in mind for the young ones. this is very fun for adults too! So feel free to buy one for yourself!

If you are attending Wizard World Chicago stop by to play the game and meet me in person. ask for Michael DiBartolo I will be there the whole show at the RC2 booth!

FYI - If you play the online game there are cheat codes for the game that come with every Battle Wheel warrior which I will give you below to give you an edge. PM me with any questions!
Have Fun!

Cheat codes
venus1
pluto2
saturn3
mercury4
blackhole2pk

« Last Edit: July 16, 2007, 04:28 PM by JACKOFTRADZE »
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/

Offline Darth Slothus

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
Re: Battle Wheels - Ultimate Radio Control Combat warriors!
« Reply #1 on: July 17, 2007, 02:15 PM »
That's awesome Jack, just getting started in the toy world? What an achievement. Keep us updated on your sales/success of your products!

DS

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #2 on: July 17, 2007, 02:26 PM »
JOT's kept me updated on these a lot...  I'm considering getting a set to customize for SW actually, like a "gladiatorial combat" scene or something.  Corny perhaps, but it's something that's been on my mind since JOT told me about these a while ago.

Congratulations on the launch man, and I hope things are going good with all the facets of the business!
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Jayson

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I am one with the Force and the Force is with me
    • View Profile
    • www.yakface.com
« Reply #3 on: July 17, 2007, 02:43 PM »
Very cool. I wish you great success  8)
Yakface.com Owner/Content Manager
Follow me on Twitter - @yak_face / @JediJaybird

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 17, 2007, 03:06 PM »
Congratulations on the launch.  From the info on the website it looks like it will be a big hit with the Y Chromosome crowd ;)  I hope things go well for you -- though considering the stores you have listed where you can purchase them, looks like things are off to a great start.

I'm considering getting a set to customize for SW actually, like a "gladiatorial combat" scene or something.  Corny perhaps, but it's something that's been on my mind since JOT told me about these a while ago.

Doesn't sound corny to me Jesse.  Sounds pretty cool, actually. :)
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 17, 2007, 08:32 PM »
These look like a great concept, and I enjoyed using the slick website to find out more.  Watching them in action, they look like a lot of fun to play with!

Congrats on seeing your hard work come to fruition.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 17, 2007, 08:50 PM »
Ha! That was fun to play, me win.   ;D

Congrats on the launch.  :)

Offline JACKOFTRADZE

• Jedi Knight
  • The Battle Rages On!!!
    • View Profile
    • JCKOFTRADZE Customs
« Reply #7 on: July 18, 2007, 08:29 PM »
Guys, thanks for checking it out and the warm words.

FYI - We actually explored expanding into the Star Wars license unfortunately we cannot get the radio control rights. This would be a perfect fit and I had great ideas to mix it up. As far as I know Hasbro has not made any Star Wars R/C's so they seem to be blocking anyone else from doing them, its a shame especially since they are not making any R/Cs at this time.

Jess, I will get you some to customize, on me! Just send me pics when you are done.
My Customs & Collection Blog:
http://jackoftradze.blogspot.com/