Author Topic: Legacy Collection Rumors  (Read 60946 times)

Offline Jeff

• Administrator
  • Jedi Elder
  • Leave me where I lie
    • View Profile
    • www.JediDefender.com
Re: Legacy Collection Rumors
« Reply #195 on: December 23, 2009, 02:38 PM »
there is an all new R2/astromech sculpt coming next year.

No wonder they finally broke down and gave us a great R2-D2 with the RotS preview sculpt in the Resurgence of the Jedi BP.   :P

Hopefully whatever they come up with next will allow them to finally retire that VOTC R2 sculpt...
« Last Edit: December 23, 2009, 02:38 PM by Jeff »
Editor-in-Chief  - www.JediDefender.com
On Twitter?  Follow JediDefender -> @jedidefender

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #196 on: December 23, 2009, 11:27 PM »
I would be pretty excited for a Death Squad Commander if that pans out. 

Offline Nicklab

• Jedi Sentinel
  • I saw we fight!
    • View Profile
« Reply #197 on: December 24, 2009, 12:13 AM »
there is an all new R2/astromech sculpt coming next year.

No wonder they finally broke down and gave us a great R2-D2 with the RotS preview sculpt in the Resurgence of the Jedi BP.   :P

Hopefully whatever they come up with next will allow them to finally retire that VOTC R2 sculpt...

I wonder if they'll finally go in the swiss army knife direction with R2 at long last?  But it shouldn't prove too difficult.  Especially in light of how many features were included with the Clone Wars R2-D2.
"Call up a Hammerhead Corvette.  I have an idea."

Feedback

Offline Darth Broem

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #198 on: December 24, 2009, 08:37 AM »
I hope so.  I am tired of all the plain R2's with different coloring, etc.  Let's get some sensorscope, pop-up light saber, saws, rockets, sockets, etc going.  I know some of those features in the films piss people off but R2 needs to get a bit jazzed up. 

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #199 on: January 3, 2010, 08:18 PM »
Banthaskull.com got wind of some new Target DPCI numbers. At least a couple of these will spark some decent discussion. I can't wait to see that R/C Hailfire Droid.

Offline David

• Jedi Knight
  • EchoBaseNews.com
    • View Profile
« Reply #200 on: January 3, 2010, 09:12 PM »
I'm very interested in "super deluxe vehicle." Does this mean an entire LINE of vehicles like the AT-TE, Turbo Tank, etc.?  :o
David Delgado
Owner
EchoBaseNews.com
Keeping Star Wars Cool Since 2008!

Offline JediJman

• Jedi Guardian
  • I don't get drunk, I get awesome.
    • View Profile
« Reply #201 on: January 3, 2010, 09:17 PM »
Banthaskull.com got wind of some new Target DPCI numbers. At least a couple of these will spark some decent discussion. I can't wait to see that R/C Hailfire Droid.

Hmnn - some very interesting stuff in that list.  Return to the Vintage line will be great and I'm shocked at the price point.  I wonder if they are finally rereleasing the old vintage molds?

I'm very interested in "super deluxe vehicle." Does this mean an entire LINE of vehicles like the AT-TE, Turbo Tank, etc.?  :o

I think it implies at least two vehicles since they didn't actually name the vehicle, but remains to be seen how many they would produce.
Climbed a mountain & never came back. I will not quit & I always fight back 
From this moment for all my life. What could I say? Was born to be this way. And what could I say?  Just livin' for today