Author Topic: Not impressed with Hasbro this past year!  (Read 8130 times)

Offline speedermike

• Jedi Apprentice
  • He doesn't like you...
    • View Profile
    • MichaelRex.com
Re: Not impressed with Hasbro this past year!
« Reply #15 on: December 19, 2007, 09:52 PM »
I'm seeing the same thing, and have found two entire waves in the last week.  In my book, I don't worry about finding a figure until 4-6 months after it shipped.  I just saw my first concept Fett (on the pegs) last week!!

I thought that this was great year, and while certain delays and HTF McQurrie figures were frustrating, look at what we got 30 years AFTER ANH!!  I can't beleive it's still going this strong.
Children's Book Author and Illustrator   mikerexbooks.blogspot.com

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 21, 2007, 09:20 AM »

Large production run of figures? What? besides w4 and the SL ???
Superior distribution of figures? LOL! they were hit and miss for the most part, maybe your Targets and WalFarts have a special designation as stores that get their product first, but I think the IE sucked!

To use a new phrase I like:

You're entitled to your own opinion, not your own set of facts. ;)
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Desfiy

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 22, 2007, 10:11 AM »
Actually I had no distribution problems from my local Walmart, also finding the ordering online from Walmart I got my Malak and Raven and I think another hard to get figure that people were having trouble with I think it was one of the McQuarrie figures, I got all my McQuarrie figures from Walmart without any problems, my animated Boba Fett, most of the waves were hitting on time, if they werent there on time it was a week late at most, scalping at first I thought as going to be a problem but it wasnt.

Offline DuDisNow

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: March 5, 2008, 11:16 PM »
I was hoping to see more figures of a lot of different characters, but we're just getting about 90% of the same figures I have already.  They need to make more different characters into figure.
« Last Edit: March 6, 2008, 01:10 AM by Jesse James »
...__...__.__..._.....___..............._......___...__
.[__.......|..../__\..|__|..\....../../__\....|__|.[__
.___].....|.../......\.|....\...\/\/../......\...|....\.__]

Offline spacejunker

• Jedi Initiate
  • Got Hope?
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: March 14, 2008, 02:20 PM »
I thought the distribution last year was terrible.  It was really hit and miss.  What was the deal with Target.  I used Kohls to fill in waves 5 and 6.   

I wish they would dump the legends lines.  A bunch of repacks that choked down the pegs. 
No Way No How No McCain

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: March 15, 2008, 01:35 AM »
I thought the distribution last year was terrible.  It was really hit and miss.  What was the deal with Target.  I used Kohls to fill in waves 5 and 6.   

I wish they would dump the legends lines.  A bunch of repacks that choked down the pegs. 
Yes, thank the lord for Khols I think the only other time I saw wave 5 was once or twice at TRUS during the hoildays, and then only because I got there at opening.  Targer was just horrilbe last fall/winter empty pegs.  And now we have the SL wave jamming the pegs along with wave 8 of TAC. I just find it strange how hard it was to find parts of wave 5 but other waves just glog the pegs. I guess they figured no one wanted EU figures.

Offline AndyG

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
    • Imperial Outpost
« Reply #21 on: March 15, 2008, 06:35 AM »
Wave 5 saw very limited distribution over here in the UK also and we have only had Wave 1 of Legends.

Wave 5 was seen in low quantities in Woolworths stores and the majority of people seem to have picked the figures up from online retailer play.com

More legends waves would be good, although I'm only after the Sandtrooper variations and a couple of others

Offline bikerscout1

• Jedi Initiate
  • I have you now Paploo.
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: March 15, 2008, 07:17 AM »
good distribution - -cept for wave 5.   I still have never seen a Malak, Revan, or PC grievous on the pegs.  Only saw Hermi once.   
Are you threatening me master jedi?

Offline Darth_Ice

• Banned
  • Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 15, 2008, 09:13 AM »
Wave 5 saw very limited distribution over here in the UK also and we have only had Wave 1 of Legends.

Wave 5 was seen in low quantities in Woolworths stores and the majority of people seem to have picked the figures up from online retailer play.com

More legends waves would be good, although I'm only after the Sandtrooper variations and a couple of others

Re: SL ...errrr.. plenty over here...vacation time for you yet?