Author Topic: Darth Cadus Suggestions?  (Read 7576 times)

Offline Lestat

• Jedi Initiate
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
Re: Darth Cadus??
« Reply #15 on: December 5, 2007, 01:59 PM »
I believe it is a TAC death star trooper body and the cape and skirt appear to be from a VOTC vader.

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #16 on: December 5, 2007, 03:41 PM »
possibly the legs too but can see too well.
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours

Offline Talon_Karrde

• Jedi Initiate
  • NO! This one goes here; and that one goes here.
    • View Profile
« Reply #17 on: December 6, 2007, 11:20 AM »
Yeah, i was thinking along those lines as well, the arms are stumping me.  the hands look armoured like a troopers, its possible that he did some scaling down on the forarms. Might the armoured shoulders b villie's??
This is my avatar. Talon Karrde

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
« Reply #18 on: December 6, 2007, 01:23 PM »
can anyone identify the parts used for this fig?  I know what the head came from, but am stumped on the rest, and the skirt is of no interest

all and all a pretty good rendering.

thanks ya'll

Chest is either TAC Jabba Luke or TAC DSTrooper.  Forearms & probably hands are Darth Revan.  Below the knee is a Vader, above the knee is either the TAC Luke or the TAC DSTroopers.  I'm guessing the shoulders are also from Revan but they look remarkably like Royal Guard shoulder armor as well, but the Royal Guard has swivel arms which makes me think they're Revans'.

Hope it helps.  :)
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline Talon_Karrde

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #19 on: December 7, 2007, 11:09 AM »
Sweet!  I was actually starting to think that those were juedi luke parts.  I never thought of Revan.

I never really did like that figure.
thnx much

Offline Talon_Karrde

• Jedi Initiate
    • View Profile
« Reply #20 on: December 7, 2007, 08:23 PM »
can anyone identify the parts used for this fig?  I know what the head came from, but am stumped on the rest, and the skirt is of no interest

all and all a pretty good rendering.

thanks ya'll

Chest is either TAC Jabba Luke or TAC DSTrooper.  Forearms & probably hands are Darth Revan.  Below the knee is a Vader, above the knee is either the TAC Luke or the TAC DSTroopers.  I'm guessing the shoulders are also from Revan but they look remarkably like Royal Guard shoulder armor as well, but the Royal Guard has swivel arms which makes me think they're Revans'.

Hope it helps.  :)

yeah jedipurge, i hve thm pieces ready to build!  All match up with the DSTrooper torso>> The pieces seem large,>> the pic reff is shot from S. to N.; (giant look)...........the kilt is opentional..........holster w/blaster, needed........

8)  8)   8)