Author Topic: 30AC You Still Haven't Seen At Retail  (Read 3959 times)

Offline JangoTat

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: 30AC You Still Haven't Seen At Retail
« Reply #60 on: January 31, 2008, 10:43 AM »
Still waves 6,7,7.5,8. Although I have been able to get some (comic shops and friends going to the states) I am still missing 9 figures and waiting for goldenagetoys to ship out my wave 8 box. Overall it was a bad idea trying to finish this coin album lol.
School has been on strike all month. so much for the summer job I was hoping to get D:

Offline Marshallmario

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #61 on: January 31, 2008, 04:33 PM »
  wave 8 was a huge problem around Madison, WI. Today I bought 2 McClam troopers off e-bay. He was the only Mc. I never saw around here. I must have seen a min. of 10 each of every other Mc. figure at various times on the pegs. I don't think wave 8 with the coins is going to re show up. Reports of Wave 1 now showing up convinced me to complete 2007 while I still could. Paid 10.00 each so only time will tell if I panicked or not?

Offline Daigo-Bah

• Jedi Apprentice
  • What a desolate place this is...
    • View Profile
« Reply #62 on: January 31, 2008, 05:44 PM »
Since I decided late to get most of the McQuarries, I missed the first time most of the waves came out.  But I have a local K-Mart that has only gone up to wave 5 so far, so I may catch their first release of it.  WM doesn't look to be getting any more of ther recent waves that X-Mas cleared out.
Greg Reeves

My *New* top 3 most desired figures: 1) Yerka Mig; 2) Uncle Owen; 3) Hoth Luke

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #63 on: January 31, 2008, 05:54 PM »
If you need some McQ's, let me know Greg.

As for me...  I've never seen:

-Red Naboo Dude
-Holographic Vader
-Pax Bonkik
-R2-B1 (though someone got me one)
-McQuarrie Concept Rebel Trooper

So I'm getting a little desperate on those figures, especially since I wanted 2 of Pax, 2 of the Naboo dude, and I need 2 McQuarrie Concept Rebel Troopers (a buddy got me one, I need 2 more though).

Not a good thing at the moment too because of coins.  ::)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender & FFURG.com Staff/Representative, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline MetalJedi

• Jedi Knight
  • The Risk Always Lives
    • View Profile
« Reply #64 on: January 31, 2008, 07:28 PM »
Jesse I have a Pax if you want him.
I remember my dream now.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #65 on: January 31, 2008, 08:05 PM »
I may just take you up on that MJ, I'll let you know!
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender & FFURG.com Staff/Representative, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Greg

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #66 on: January 31, 2008, 08:12 PM »
Hey Jesse, I'll keep an eye out for those figures for you. My Target has been restocking 7.5 a lot recently, and I'm still loking for Holo Vader, Naboo Soldier and a couple more Rebel Troopers but I'll be sure to keep you in mind if I find duplicates. I seem to have really good luck after school, so chances are I'll find something you need for you.