Author Topic: Lego Star Wars: The Complete Collection  (Read 8914 times)

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
Re: Lego Star Wars: The Complete Collection
« Reply #15 on: January 16, 2009, 05:08 PM »
Not to sound like a complete ignoranus, but what is a stud multiplier?

They are red bricks you can find in certain levels and then purchase, which will, when turned on, multiply your stud total.  And they're stackable.  So if you find the x2 multiplier, and then find the x4 multiplier, and then turn them both on, you'll then have a x8 multiplier.  Once you get them all, you can have a total multiplier of 3800 or something ridiculous like that.  You'll get True Jedi within seconds of starting the level, and this also makes it really easy to get the "max out your stud counter" achievement (which is 4,000,000,000).

(And if that was an Ali G reference, nice work.)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 05:09 PM by Matt »
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #16 on: January 16, 2009, 05:09 PM »
Ah, thanks for that. How do you turn them on then? Do you have to go to the bar or something?
"This is the way."

Offline Matt

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Lobot's Duplex
« Reply #17 on: January 16, 2009, 05:14 PM »
Yeah, just like you would any of the red brick extras.

And I believe the first one is at the very end of the Death Star trench run, hidden in the right corner behind the exhaust port.  I'm pretty sure, anyway.  That's the only one I remember.  I'm sure there's a list of the others somewhere on GameFAQs or something.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2009, 05:16 PM by Matt »
"The good news is that all that blood is actually ketchup. The bad news, however, is that all that ketchup is actually blood."

Offline Ryan

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Master
  • Destiny is all
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #18 on: January 17, 2009, 03:32 AM »
And I believe the first one is at the very end of the Death Star trench run, hidden in the right corner behind the exhaust port.  I'm pretty sure, anyway.  That's the only one I remember.  I'm sure there's a list of the others somewhere on GameFAQs or something.

Your memory was spot on. Thank you kind sir. :)
"This is the way."

Offline Matt_Fury

• Jedi General
  • I aim to misbehave.
    • View Profile
    • Every Action Figure Parody has a beginning.
« Reply #19 on: January 17, 2009, 02:28 PM »
If I remember correctly, all the red bricks that give you stud multipliers are in the OT levels.  They added some for the PT, since you did not have to find red bricks in the PT only game.

One item that will prove useful if you cannot find them is the red brick detector which is very similar to the mini-kit detector.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2009, 02:28 PM by Matt_Fury »
This is the way.

I have spoken.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #20 on: February 19, 2009, 01:26 PM »
I just bought this last night, and was getting addicted to it till the drains clogged in the basement.

I'm already anxious to go back and play it some more though.  I got through the first few chapters of Episode 1.  I had the OT game, so I'm guessing it's more the same, but the PT stuff is all new to me, so I'm enjoying myself.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #21 on: February 19, 2009, 02:14 PM »
We've completed all of the levels, the bonus missions and the bounty hunter missions.  We are now going back and completing all of the challenge modes from each level.  We're obsessed with getting 100% of the game completed.

I really enjoyed playing this game, it was a lot of fun.  Now that Lego Batman and Lego Indy are coming down in price, I'm going to have to pick those up too...
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #22 on: February 24, 2009, 09:19 AM »
You should like the Indy game too. I might pick up the Batman game at some point.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline I Am Sith

• Jedi Apprentice
  • 1/6 the Sith I used to be...
    • View Profile
« Reply #23 on: March 30, 2009, 12:01 AM »
We're obsessed with getting 100% of the game completed.

100.0% Complete!  Finally!

I had a lot of fun playing that game.  The super stories got annoying at the end just because I wanted to get done.  But all in all it was a really enjoyable game.  Can't wait to dive into Lego Indy now!
The 60mm Sith Lord - All the hate and anger you've come to expect, now in a new conveniently sized package!

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #24 on: March 30, 2009, 02:51 AM »
I don't quite "get" the super story thing...  I've not read directions and things on them yet as I'm still trudging through Free Play right now, but I tried playing Ani's podrace Super Story one night, and man that pissed me off in about 10 minutes so I quit till I could figure out what the point was. :)
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #25 on: April 6, 2009, 10:42 AM »
With super story, you're just playing through all six chapters per episode at once, in story mode, trying to get the best time. You still get credit toward 100% whether you beat an hour or not.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."