Author Topic: Old Times  (Read 1974 times)

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
Old Times
« on: June 13, 2003, 04:21 AM »
I was happy to be able to find the first version of the JediChris113 Star Wars Site this evening. I was able to recover the page that started all of this- you can view my old main page by clicking here (the first page URL was http://www.angelfire.com/oh4/JediChris113). That first paragraph was quite an accurate statement, "Just to let you know I am not close to being done with this page". I also found the very first version of forums. There were 16 members on that forum, until they shut it down and forced me to go to EZ Boards. The first version can be seen here. Membraneman, chewbacca99, Darth Matt, Hemish, Darth Kenobi all were registered. Anyway, I thought everyone would find this interesting, let me know what you think! :)

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
Re: Old Times
« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2003, 05:35 AM »
Man, that's classic Chris, if not a little embarrasing  :-[  (with respect to what you've got up now)!  Real honorable of you to pass along that one moderating gig to Mr. Wooglethorpe in your old forums there.  And I must say that Bob's sure easy to impress, ain't he?!?   ;D   :-*

You sure have come a long way Chris.  Keep it up boss!   8)

Offline BobaShek

• Jedi Initiate
  • OT Fanatic
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2003, 12:13 PM »
Wow, that's certainly...uh...interesting. ;)

Like Matt said, you've certainly come a long way. :)

Offline Darth Kenobi

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2003, 12:28 PM »
Memories. ;D I wonder how many post I had back then in those fourms.  I always kind of hated that background of all the characters,made it hard to see what was being said, now  the blue background is a lot nicer now.  I wonder how many other of those 15 members are here now.  

Offline Chris

• Founder
  • Administrator
  • Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2003, 12:48 PM »
I'm glad you guys appreciate that, I thought you would. I guess I should not have assumed that after that angelfire site, came JediChris.net. I opened that site on September 28, 2001 and ran it for over a year and then came JediDefender. JediChris.net was a lot of fun because we had the Episode 2 Spoilers and the new figures coming out for Episode 2. JediChris.net had an additional 2 sets of forums, one for the first server, and then one for the second server (quite a stupid error on my part, a very simple thing was overlooked and could have prevented starting a whole new JediChris.net forum). November 16, 2002 was the day that this fine establishment saw its first news post. So, as I said, I appreciate your comments (and look forward to hearing more). It's always fun to go back and see these things. :)

Offline dustrho

• Jedi Knight
  • AWESOME
    • View Profile
    • SANDTROOPERS.com
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2003, 04:02 PM »
Love the old website Chris!  You were just a Padawan then, and now you're the Master!   ;D
dustrho