Multimedia > The Prequel Trilogy

Ewan McGregor hates Star Wars

(1/4) > >>

Matt:
Man, oh man, Ewan's still got his Alec Guinness impression down pat!

--- Quote ---McGregor dislikes Star Wars movies

02/09/2007 - 14:06:41

Scottish actor Ewan McGregor regrets filming the Star Wars movies - branding the sci-fi films the worst work he has done.

The 36-year-old actor visited a Scottish hospice recently in order to spearhead a new school fundraising campaign - and spoke to three-year-old Cameron Glasgow and his father, Hamish.

Cameron suffers from a rare incurable condition called Hoyeraal Hreidarsson.

Hamish says: "Ewan was really down to earth. He was great with Cameron. He was really relaxed and you could tell he's a really good dad.

"He said the favourite movie he'd done was Trainspotting and the one he liked least was Star Wars."

McGregor starred in 1999's The Phantom Menace, 2002s Attack Of The Clones and 2005s Revenge Of The Sith.
--- End quote ---

Link

I like that this apparently came about during a visit with a three-year-old child.  "Yeah yeah, Star Wars is total rubbish, but you should totally check out Trainspotting.  It's my best work."

Jesse James:
Wonder if he meant all 3 or just 1 of them...  Or if it's true at all, or just something taken out of context or whatnot.

BTW I hate Trainspotting.  Never did "get" that film or the way people like it.  I liked him better in Moulin Rouge.  :-[

Ryan:

--- Quote from: Jesse James on October 12, 2007, 12:26 AM ---Wonder if he meant all 3 or just 1 of them...  Or if it's true at all, or just something taken out of context or whatnot.

BTW I hate Trainspotting.  Never did "get" that film or the way people like it.  I liked him better in Moulin Rouge.  :-[

--- End quote ---

Do yourself a favor and flick your nuts to see if they are still there... Me thinks they may have fallen off somewhere. :-X

brian_peppers:

--- Quote from: Ryan on October 12, 2007, 08:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jesse James on October 12, 2007, 12:26 AM ---Wonder if he meant all 3 or just 1 of them...  Or if it's true at all, or just something taken out of context or whatnot.

--- End quote ---

Do yourself a favor and flick your nuts to see if they are still there... Me thinks they may have fallen off somewhere. :-X

--- End quote ---
ha ha good one ;D

Tracy:

--- Quote from: Ryan on October 12, 2007, 08:42 AM ---
--- Quote from: Jesse James on October 12, 2007, 12:26 AM ---BTW I hate Trainspotting.  Never did "get" that film or the way people like it.  I liked him better in Moulin Rouge.  :-[

--- End quote ---

--- End quote ---

Cut the man some slack will ya? 

At least he had the good graces to use the "embarrassed" emoticon :-*

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version