Author Topic: hello from the Tamer  (Read 3639 times)

Offline Tamer

• Youngling
  • Does anyone remember its just about the toys?
    • View Profile
hello from the Tamer
« on: October 16, 2007, 12:23 PM »
just wanted to say hello. I was told that there might be a few Steeler fans here. My collection focus is walkers, matter of fact I am in need of a few potf atat firing missles and the right side guns. Time to check out the wanted page. Thanks for the welcome.

Offline JesseVader08

• Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
Re: hello from the Tamer
« Reply #1 on: October 16, 2007, 01:32 PM »
Welcome to JD, Tamer!  Glad to have you here.  Feel free to join in our lively discussions! 

Offline Tamer

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 16, 2007, 01:36 PM »
Welcome to JD, Tamer!  Glad to have you here.  Feel free to join in our lively discussions! 

I have been looking at a few. I like what I see so far.

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #3 on: October 16, 2007, 02:38 PM »
Hey Tamer, welcome to Jedi Defender...

Tough one on the AT-AT parts...  I sold extra AT-AT's I got for customizing way back, so I'm out of extra parts on them I think.

There's at least a couple Steeler fans here (myself, Bill Cable), and I'm a big Penguins fan too...  Not sure if you're into hockey or not.  Good to have a nextdoor neighbor around.  Are you a long haul to Pittsburgh at all?  I've made the trek down as far as Charleston and it was a bit of a drive down 79.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Rune Haako

• Jedi Apprentice
  • I'm a llama!
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 16, 2007, 04:34 PM »
Hey Tamer, good to have another West Virginian here! ;D

You are the Tamer from Sandtroopers.com right? I'm General Grievous there.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 05:37 PM by Rune Haako »

Offline JediMAC

• Pretty in Pink
  • Retired Staff Member
  • Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender
« Reply #5 on: October 16, 2007, 05:21 PM »
Welcome to JD, Tamer.  Nice to have you join us!  I'm sure you'll dig the friendly and mellow vibe around here (outside of our Politics forum, of course).  Lots of old-timers (and customizers) 'round these parts, so hopefully someone's got a few extra AT-AT parts floating around somewhere that you could use.  So does your "Walker Focus" also extend to AT-STs and the like, or just the full sized AT-ATs?

Anyway, enjoy the site, and I look forward to chatting with you around the boards here.  Be sure to give us a holler if you've got any questions, comments or suggestions about anything.  We're here to serve...  ;)

- Matt

P.S.  Go Packers!  :-X
« Last Edit: October 16, 2007, 05:22 PM by JediMAC »

Offline Jesse James

• Staff Member
  • Grand Master
  • Slippery When Poopy
    • View Profile
    • JediDefender.com
« Reply #6 on: October 17, 2007, 12:34 AM »
Wait, you're from WV too Rune?  I didn't even know you were that close by actually.
2011 Rebel Fleet Trooper Gets My Seal Of Approval!  But Where's The Friggin' Holster On Him!?
Jedi Defender.com Contributing Editor, Twitter @JediDefender & @Jesse_James77

Offline Tamer

• Youngling
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 17, 2007, 10:02 AM »
Hey Tamer, good to have another West Virginian here! ;D

You are the Tamer from Sandtroopers.com right? I'm General Grievous there.

hey Rune, good to see you. Yep I would be that Tamer!
Welcome to JD, Tamer.  Nice to have you join us!  I'm sure you'll dig the friendly and mellow vibe around here (outside of our Politics forum, of course).  Lots of old-timers (and customizers) 'round these parts, so hopefully someone's got a few extra AT-AT parts floating around somewhere that you could use.  So does your "Walker Focus" also extend to AT-STs and the like, or just the full sized AT-ATs?

Anyway, enjoy the site, and I look forward to chatting with you around the boards here.  Be sure to give us a holler if you've got any questions, comments or suggestions about anything.  We're here to serve...  ;)

- Matt

P.S.  Go Packers!  :-X

Packers are looking good this year. Ole Favre still has an arm left. As for walkers, any type of atst, atrt, or atat will work! I am quite obsessed with em. Thanks for the warm welcome!
« Last Edit: October 17, 2007, 12:27 PM by Tamer »