Collectibles > Titanium Series, Action Fleet and Micro Machines

Micro Machines are BACK!

<< < (2/2)

Brian:
Bumping up an oldie here....but recently my parents had brought out some tubs of old toys to have out when we visit so our daughter has stuff to play with.  Anyways, one tub was filled with several (incomplete) micro machine sets.  I personally didn't have these, but my brother (who is 12 years younger than me) apparently had several - and my daughter and I had a lot of fun playing with these recently.  Most of them are the "head" sets that I remember somewhat, and there is also a Falcon in there.  Anyways, I really know next to nothing about micro machines, but I was wondering if these are hard to pick up these days?  Kind of thought about picking some up to have here at home, but wasn't sure what was the right way to go.  The transforming head sets seemed kind of neat, and I'd love to get a Falcon one, but wasn't sure how rare/pricey this stuff was these days.  Either way, I have to say, they are some fun little toys.

JesseVader08:
I don't know a whole lot about what various pieces are going for these days, but this site is a fantastic reference, especially the checklists:

http://starwarsmicromachines.wordpress.com/

Dave:

--- Quote from: Brian on March  4, 2012, 04:31 PM ---Bumping up an oldie here....but recently my parents had brought out some tubs of old toys to have out when we visit so our daughter has stuff to play with.  Anyways, one tub was filled with several (incomplete) micro machine sets.  I personally didn't have these, but my brother (who is 12 years younger than me) apparently had several - and my daughter and I had a lot of fun playing with these recently.  Most of them are the "head" sets that I remember somewhat, and there is also a Falcon in there.  Anyways, I really know next to nothing about micro machines, but I was wondering if these are hard to pick up these days?  Kind of thought about picking some up to have here at home, but wasn't sure what was the right way to go.  The transforming head sets seemed kind of neat, and I'd love to get a Falcon one, but wasn't sure how rare/pricey this stuff was these days.  Either way, I have to say, they are some fun little toys.

--- End quote ---

I recently sold a whole pile of extras on eBay for close to original retail.  These are one of the few things that seem to have maintained their value.  There are some for sale on eBay.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version