Author Topic: Custom Alien Mercenary and his Ship  (Read 6125 times)

Offline no boom boom soul brother

• Youngling
    • View Profile
Custom Alien Mercenary and his Ship
« on: October 28, 2007, 10:16 PM »
  Here is the custom I made out of the Marvel Blue Beast figure.  His pretend backstory is that he is a washed up pirate who did some hard time in prison and has only gotten out within the last few years.  He is a mercenary now, and he gives himself the title of "General" so that it will help him to get hired if people think he used to be in the military or something.  "General" Mantillas' ship, an enlarged modified B-Wing Starfighter is called the "Blue Blade".  Here are some images of Mantillas:

And here is the Blue Blade:

Offline jedi_master_sal

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
Re: Custom Alien Mercenary and his Ship
« Reply #1 on: October 29, 2007, 10:08 AM »
Wow again you're braver than I to take apart ships, but I applaud you on this effort. It's a very cool ship and I like the Beast custom.  I can easily see this fitting into SW.

Excellent job.

Only thing I'd do is repaint the ship so it has it's own color scheme. Maybe something dark blue and black to match Beast's fur as well as the name you gave the ship.
I'm just a humble collector trying to make his way through the universe...of toy aisles.
"We are strong. We are resilient. We are American." - President Barack Obama, State of the Union Address 2010

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 29, 2007, 10:22 AM »
Not to demean the fine work with the "Beast" custom, but, that ship is stunning.
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."

Offline Phrubruh

• Jedi General
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 29, 2007, 05:24 PM »
I wish I could see it. All I get is red X. :'(
This message brought to you by Wookiee Cookiees - "MMM... Chewie!"
Visit The Endor Express - The Ultimate Guide to Disney's Star Tours