Collectibles > Vintage Kenner

Price range of Blue Snaggletooth?

<< < (3/17) > >>

Rob:
I managed to score my Han /Carbonite for about $45 shipped - just about the same price I dropped on the A-Wing pilot recently.  Both perfect - with the black gun for the pilot.  I didn't get a coin with Han, but I did with the pilot.

With 4 more figures to go - I'm thinking about selling all my unleashed off and using whatever I can get for those towards Blue Snag and Yak Face if I can do well on them.

Angry Ewok:
I feel pretty good about my Carbonite Han purchase. I was watching a similar auction last night and it ended at $66, and it'll be shipped from Australia.

I'm watching about a half dozen Blue Snaggletooth's right now... Two of them in particular look promising for me, as far as my chances to win. I think $65 is about as high as I'm going to go, though. $65 won't get me a Near Mint, but what I can get with it should tide me over for a long time.

CorranHorn:
Yeah $60 is definitely good for Han Carb, I think that's what I got mine for.

eBay is also definitely the way to go for finding the current value of almost any collectible. It's always been my thinking (and this is how the price guides use to come up with their numbers) that a collectible's value is always set at what it most recently sold for. Unfortunately for Blue Snaggletooths that seems to be in the range of $100-$150 based on condition nowadays. Good luck!

Angry Ewok:
Well, I finally went nuts and pulled a Buy It Now. $114 for a Blue Snaggletooth w/ gun.

:-X

Good quality, boots are clean. Glad I can stop thinking about it.

JediJman:

--- Quote from: Angry Ewok on December 28, 2007, 07:43 PM ---Well, I finally went nuts and pulled a Buy It Now. $114 for a Blue Snaggletooth w/ gun.

:-X

Good quality, boots are clean. Glad I can stop thinking about it.

--- End quote ---

Ugh.  Nice find, but sucks to have to break a Benjamin for one.  Like you said, I'm sure its nice to have it out of the way.  This is the only vintage fig I'm still missing.   :-\

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version