Author Topic: That makes 4!!!  (Read 1676 times)

Offline jedipurge

• Jedi Apprentice
  • follow me on Instagram: VadersEmpire78
    • View Profile
That makes 4!!!
« on: October 30, 2007, 06:13 PM »
Well after being out and away from computer  :( and work   ;D for a week I'm back with brand new baby boy.  This makes 4 for the wife and I 3 girls and 1 boy final score.  Of course having a baby is a blessing in itself but being a boy now the last one has really gotten me excited finally someone to pass down the mountain of figures  ;).  Both mommy and baby are fine.  His name is Cristian Hayden.  8.2 lbs. and 20 inches.  And potentially he might have my green eyes but the Dr. says that it takes a couple weeks for them to have a permanent color and that they could change still, but with my girls they all have my wife's brown eyes. 

It has made me think a lot after losing our third child six months into the pregnancy.  On one hand we didn't get the opportunity with her that we are now having with him, but if she'd been born like she was supposed to then we never would've had our son.  It's wierd almost bitter sweet kind of thing, but we're still very happy and excited about him, best of all he sleeps through all the big/medium sisters fighting.  Pics soon to come.
Harmless is the most dangerous of perceptions, you never expect it to strike.-Purge

Offline evenflow

• Jedi Master
    • View Profile
    • Myspace
Re: That makes 4!!!
« Reply #1 on: October 30, 2007, 06:36 PM »
Congrats!  ;D
Quote the Raven, Nevermore.

"It Can't Rain All The TIme"

Offline Tracy

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Call me "Your Highness" one more time........
    • View Profile
« Reply #2 on: October 30, 2007, 06:39 PM »
Congratulations!  Glad to hear that mommy and baby are doing well.  I'm sure his big sisters will be spoiling him in no time.
"Y'all know you're the only ones with the Jesus fish in the titty bar parking lot" - Name
Cancer Sucks >:(

Offline jadesfire

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #3 on: October 30, 2007, 06:44 PM »
Congratulations!!   :D :D :D
Beth

Offline King_Maul

• Jedi Apprentice
    • View Profile
« Reply #4 on: October 30, 2007, 07:02 PM »
Congratulations on your new addition to the family.  Glad to hear everyone is doing well.

Offline DSJ™

• Staff Member
  • Jedi Council Member
  • Bouncy! Bouncy! I'm An Insane Kubrickaholic!™
    • View Profile
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2007, 07:09 PM »
Congrats!  :)

Offline Hemish

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Blah
    • View Profile
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2007, 08:47 PM »
YAY!!
My wife is envous, she's itching for a girl, we've got 3 boys now and i think she still wants to try for the girl.
The problem with America is stupidity I'm not saying there should be a capital punishment for stupidity, but why don't we just take the safety labels off of everything and let the problem solve itself

Offline Reid

• Jedi Knight
    • View Profile
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2007, 10:45 PM »
Congrats! Must be great to hold that little bundle of joy in your ams.

Offline CHEWIE

• Jedi Sentinel
    • View Profile
« Reply #8 on: October 31, 2007, 02:39 AM »
Congratulations my friend!  I remember talking to you before about what happened with the previous pregnancy.  I know that is something that was extremely hard, and like you said if things hadn't turned out like they did, Cristian wouldn't be here today. 

I am very happy to hear that everything is going well with this new addition to your family though.  Children are the greatest blessing in the world and you will love having a little boy.

Again, congratulations - I'm very happy for you and yours.

« Last Edit: October 31, 2007, 11:51 AM by CHEWIE »

Offline Chris M

• Jedi Apprentice
  • Time to nut up or shut up.
    • View Profile
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2007, 09:15 AM »
Congrats!!!  I say this all the time, but every time I see an announcement it gets me that much more excited for the one that will arrive for my wife and I in May.
"Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. Liberty is a well-armed lamb contesting the vote."  Ben franklin

Embrace the suck.

Offline Darth_Anton

• Jedi Sentinel
  • Whatever
    • View Profile
« Reply #10 on: October 31, 2007, 10:27 AM »
That's just awesome. Congratulations!
Please subscribe to my YouTube Channel - The Imperial Communique -https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCyEfCtMv1lWhxSH-B1Scr4g
"Snark is the idiot's version of wit."